With the help of hot glue applied to the parchment, an excellent decor is obtained.
Each needlewoman knows that hot glue can glue anything. But did you know that using hot glue you can beautifully decorate the walls?
So, we will need:
- parchment paper
- craft rug
- hot glue gun
- pattern picture
- acrylic paint
We proceed to the manufacture of:
1. Put the parchment on the substrate for needlework, so as not to damage the surface when working with hot glue.
2. Using a template, apply the desired pattern on the parchment with a glue gun.
3. You can draw anything you want - show your imagination. The thicker the glue layer, the stronger the stencil.
4. Instead of a picture, you can also make an inscription.
5. Wait until the glue dries, and remove the pattern from the parchment.
6. Put the stencil on the paper.
7. In the atomizer it is necessary to mix acrylic paint with water and sprayon stencil.
8. Then remove our stencil.
9. Well, our project is ready. Simple, fast and effortless!
10. With this stencil you can decorate the walls. It looks very unusual!
Remember to wash the stencil to reuse it.
7 most popular myths about paid medicine
How to choose makeup courses
The best films about robberies, with an interesting plot
Whale Reserve in the Mediterranean
I can not believe that such beauty can be made from ordinary lightning
Flower arrangement and cold porcelain
What weaknesses can or should not be indicated in the summary