Why can not we photograph sleeping people?
According to the unspoken rule, shooting a sleeping person on a camera is strictly prohibited. This superstition has a decent age. It's hard to say where it came from. One thing is known that he managed to sit firmly in the mind of humanity. Therefore, I will figure out whether it is possible or not to photograph sleeping people and why.
Outside the window of the era of high technologies that, undoubtedly, pleases. Let's remember what was the first mobile phone. It was a small plastic box with a black and white screen that communicated with friends and close people. Smartphones in recent years have been ringing in any direction, sending SMS, playing music, launching games, videos and making professional photos.
Developed and cameras. If you used to have a film, which required considerable effort, now it is enough to have a flash drive and a computer with a printer on hand. On listing of the whole pack of high-quality photos several minutes leave.
As you already understood, we will consider the main versions, causes and factors, which are not recommended to photograph sleeping people.
The main reasons for the ban
- A photograph is a carrier of a large amount of information about the person imprinted on it. Dark magicians use this information to remotely harm the image depicted in the photo as a spell, damage or evil eye. Therefore, photos of a sleeping person should not be placed on the Internet for everyone to see. It is not excluded that a dark magician can do his work and with the help of an electronic photograph.
- In ancient times it was believed that the soul leaves the body during sleep and goes to the other world. Therefore, the sleeping person is more vulnerable to curses. In addition, it is not recommended to wake a person abruptly, otherwise the soul will not have time to return. The reason for the sudden awakening can be a camera flash. There were cases when a person who suddenly woke up started to stutter.
- The first cameras were characterized by large size and high cost, and rich people were involved in photography. When a close friend or relative left this world, the family was sorely grieved.The result was a terrible tradition, when the deceased was brought into proper form, dressed up and photographed. At the same time, he strongly resembled a living person. The sleeper has closed eyes and many similarities with the deceased.
- During sleep, the person relaxes as much as possible, because of which a mouth can open involuntarily, a ridiculous expression of the face is formed, and saliva begins to flow. Undoubtedly, few people want to be photographed in this form. Some craftsmen publish such pictures in the social. networks that bring little joy to posing for them.
- The Internet is filled with photographs of random people who have fallen asleep in public transport, on a bench in a park, in a university audience, or elsewhere. Jolly fellows who willingly remove fellow students, neighbors and strangers who are sleeping in an interesting pose, do not even think that such a picture can turn out to be unpleasant.
I have listed 5 main reasons why you should not shoot sleeping people. Of course, only you decide whether to do it.
Why you can not take pictures of sleeping children
Almost every mother at the sight of a sleeping child has a desire to take a photo.It is not surprising, because in the dream the baby is cute and motionless, and it will be possible to take a photo of him as a souvenir. But experts do not advise to do this. What is the reason?
- Health.When a child sleeps, the functions of his body slow down, the brain activity decreases significantly - the body with the soul rests and works in a different mode. During sleep, the kids are trying to comprehend and learn what they have encountered before. A bright camera flash accompanied by a loud click can wake and frighten the baby. This will lead to phobias and problems with the nervous system. Health and photographing children in their sleep are incomparable things.
- Harm to eyesight.The flash is harmful to children's eyesight, especially if the photo is taken at night. Of course, in a dream the eyelids are closed, but this does not protect the eyes from the harmful effects. If the camera is brought close to the face of the child, its visual apparatus will take damage.
- Aura of children.There is an opinion that the aura of the child remains in the photo. Consequently, even a close person, looking at a photograph, can unintentionally harm him. What to say about people who can do it on purpose.
- Soul.As in the case of adults, the baby’s soul during sleep leaves the body. Sudden photography can cause a sudden awakening, as a result, the soul can not return. It used to explain the sudden infant death. Scientists are still unable to explain this phenomenon.
- Superstitions.If you take a picture of a sleeping baby, his eyes in the picture will be closed, which is associated with the dead. Therefore, the likelihood of imminent death may be attached to the captured child. This is due to the attraction of the negative in the children's energy field.
- Personal life.Every person has the right to privacy and the kids are no exception. A sleeping child does not have the opportunity to approve photography and subsequent publication of pictures. Parents who decide to work a little with the camera should take this into account.
Summing up, I’ll note that every mother should decide for herself whether to believe in prejudices and take pictures of her sleeping children. Some of the described reasons have a logical explanation, the veracity of others is in doubt. Some mothers take their children off without any fears, share their photos and do not believe in prejudices, others, because of superstition, categorically do not support this practice.
Eva Longoria is tired of being pregnant
Lazy dumplings from cottage cheese. It turns out so delicious, as if my grandmother was cooking
What bad habits spoil sex life
Top 10 luxury actresses younger than 25 years
List of the best activators for eyelashes
Corporate New Year 2013 - corporate new year scenario and gifts
Shtroroza - a gentle and beautiful decoration of your garden
How to make a hummingbird bird