Viennese strudel - the best recipe with photos for Christmas
Every Austrian girl is simply obliged to be able to cook a Viennese strudel with apples if she wants to get married. And if you think that it’s easier to cook a real Viennese strudel than to cook borsch, then you are very mistaken. The most delicate delicacy of the photo, which you can see just below, tastes like apple pie, but from the outside it looks like a roll. The main highlight of this dessert, which Sigmund Freud himself greatly respected, is the technology of dough preparation. The Viennese strudel dough should be thinnest. Want to surprise your homemade sweet teeth? Then go to the kitchen!
Traditional Viennese strudel, recipe - ingredients
For a start, you will need to not only collect all that the Viennese strudel is made of, but also allocate a sufficient amount of free time. Remember that with this dessert you will have to spend at least an hour and a half! Enough talklet's start to announce the list of what the delicacy is prepared:
- dark raisins - 100 g
- flour - 300 g
- vegetable oil - 45 ml
- lemon - 1/2 pieces
- Butter - 15 g
- ground cinnamon - 1 tsp.
- melted butter - 50 g
- mint greens - 5 g
- dark rum - 50 ml
- egg - 1 piece
- apples - 5 pieces
- white crackers - 50 g
- sugar - 50 g
- almonds - 100 g
- icing sugar - 10 g
- melted butter - 30 g (for lubrication)
- flour - 50 g (for sprinkling)
With the ingredients done, now is the time to make traditional Viennese strudel. Ready to host? Begin!
Apple Strudel, recipe Viennese - step by step instruction
- Wash the raisins, dry them, move them to a small bowl and pour them with rum.
- On the surface, which will be used as a working one, sift 250 g of flour in a slide and make a recess in the top.
- In flour, or rather in the hole made in the flour hill, we drive an egg, pour in 3/4 cup of water and 30 ml of vegetable oil.
- Knead the dough. The final product should get smooth and elastic. If necessary, you can pour flour. In order for the dough to be more elastic, it must be very carefully crushed.
- The finished dough for strudel in Viennese form in a bun, lubricate with vegetable oil, gently move it into a bowl, cover with a lid and set aside. Let it be so, at room temperature, not less than an hour.
- We take apples, wash them well and peel them with seeds. Cut apples into medium pieces, not necessarily perfect shape. Sprinkle them with lemon juice.
- In a frying pan with a thick bottom, pour the crackers and add to them 15 g of butter. Fry everything well to dry.
- Almonds must be crushed. It is best to resort to using a blender.
- Ground cinnamon mix with 50 g of sugar to maximum uniformity.
- Take a towel, preferably flax. Spread it on the working surface and sprinkle with a little flour.
- We take out the dough and spread it on the work surface next to the towel. Roll out to a thickness of 3 mm. Next, we float the palms and stretch the dough as thin as possible with our hands. Now lay out the dough on a towel and cut off the extra edges. Oh, soon our Viennese strudel with apples will smell sweet all over the kitchen!
- Grease the dough with melted butter, sprinkle with fried breadcrumbs on top.Next we have apples in line, they need to be laid out in such a way that there is enough space up to the edge, about 3 cm. We leave one end of our rectangle of dough free, up to 8 cm. Raisin generously sprinkle with nuts, and nuts, in turn, sweeten with cinnamon sugar.
- Using a towel, roll the Viennese strudel into a roll and lay it seam down onto a baking sheet, pre-oiled.
- We preheat the oven to 200 degrees and send our baking sheet into it. We bake 40 minutes. periodically sprinkling with melted butter.
- Ready Viennese apple strudel we get, let it cool, then sprinkle with powdered sugar and decorate with mint leaves.
That's all! Now not a single Austrian man will resist your ability to cook.
How to choose a good kitchen sink
Give a stylish accent to a denim jacket with fringe
Test: You can guess the book on its description
Potato sticks with cheese
Vincent Cassel and Tina Kunaki conquer the waves in Brazil