Useful properties of thawed water
Did you drink water at least once after the freezing? For sure, yes. Do you know that it is quite useful? If not, be sure to find out and find out how to properly prepare this miracle water!
What it is?
Meltwater is nothing less than melted ice. It can be formed as a result of melting snow, glaciers or the most common water left in the freezer.
What is the use?
What is useful melt water for the human body? It is believed that it is several times higher than usual, and this is due to several reasons:
- When the temperature decreases (especially significant), some pathogenic microorganisms die, that is, the water becomes safe.
- During freezing, impurities are destroyed, that is, freezing to some extent can be compared with purification.
- Melt water has a completely different structure. So, its molecules are much smaller, besides, they are grouped, as a result of which crystals are obtained.
Now we list the main useful properties of melt water, for which it is so valued:
- Since the molecules are very small, they easily penetrate into the cells and literally revive them, which triggers the processes of regeneration, renewal and repair of tissues.
- Due to the unique ordered crystal structure, the body perceives melt water as similar in structure to the tissues, that is, almost related. And so it is digested absolutely correctly, which allows to normalize the water-alkaline balance.
- Water molecules easily penetrate into the cells and also easily leave them, thus ensuring effective purification, and the fluid does not linger in the body. That is, in fact, edema should not occur.
- The body is gradually cleared of toxins, slags and other harmful substances, and not only the systems and organs, but also all tissues and individual cells are subjected to such purification.
- With regular use of melt water, it is possible to normalize and speed up metabolic processes, which is very useful for losing weight. All systems of the body will work as a clock, and fats will be actively split.
- The vessels are cleaned, cholesterol is removed from them, thus avoiding the development of such a dangerous disease as atherosclerosis.
- Melt water will help to normalize the functioning of the immune system.
- Such a unique natural remedy will help increase overall vitality and increase the amount of energy produced in the body.
- Melt water purifies the blood and improves its composition.
- Regular and correct application will help to normalize the digestive system.
- There is a restoration and rejuvenation of all tissues, thereby improving the appearance and overall well-being.
- The impact will be on the central nervous system. Mood and sleep will improve, stress resistance will increase, increased nervous excitability will be eliminated.
How to cook?
How to make melt water? Everything is very simple!
- First, select the appropriate water. It is advisable to purchase bottled or mineral, but without gases. But an ordinary plumbing will also do, although it will have to be cleaned with a filter, boiled or set aside.
- Now pour water into a container, preferably plastic and intended for food storage. A glass jar or bottle can simply burst, and the metal will oxidize the water and spoil it.
- Remove the container in the freezer for an hour, then remove it. You will find a crust of ice on the surface. So, it is recommended to throw it away, since it is believed that all harmful impurities freeze first.
- Then again, put the water in the freezer, but now for the whole night.
- Remove the container. You will find a small amount of unfrozen water in the very center of the ice lump. It is believed that unnecessary additives do not freeze, so make a hole in the column and remove the liquid.
- Everything, water is completely ready to use!
How to use?
How to use melt water?
- You can just drink it. But the volume should be limited. So, it is advisable to start with half a glass a day and monitor the reaction of the body (he is not used to such a structure so that an indisposition may occur). Then gradually increase the amount. But it should not exceed 1/10 of your own weight and a third of the volume of all consumed fluid. That is, for example, if your body weight is 60 kg, then you are recommended to drink no more than 600 ml per day. By the way, it is best to divide the total into three or four equal parts and consume each before eating. And the first portion is better to drink in the morning on an empty stomach immediately after waking up.
- Some use melt water for cosmetic purposes, for example, for washing and cleansing the skin, for rinsing hair, for wiping the entire body for intensive moisturizing, as well as for preparing home remedies (masks, balms, etc.). Since the molecules easily and quickly penetrate the structure of hair and skin, the liquid not only hits the target, but also delivers other substances.
Isn't melt water harmful?
Harm of melt water is possible, but only with its initial low quality, as well as if certain cooking rules are not followed.
- First, if you use the most ordinary tap water, do not clean it and freeze it immediately, then it probably will remain some harmful additives.
- Secondly, if the water is contaminated, the bacteria, even after freezing, may not die, but continue to multiply (some of them are resistant to lower temperatures).
- Thirdly, rainwater or snow will definitely not be suitable, as the precipitates may contain hazardous substances entering the atmosphere from factory emissions and exhaust gases.
- And finally, fourthly, it is not recommended to use excessively cold and even more icy water, this can lead to a cold.
A few recommendations:
- It is not necessary to warm the melt water, so it can lose all its beneficial properties. It is advisable to drink it cool (but not ice).
- Melt water is especially useful in the first 12 hours after thawing, so prepare a new batch each day. After a day, only 60-70% of small structured molecules will remain in it, then the structure will change and come close to the original.
- Keep the water in your home in a tank with a tight-fitting lid so that nothing superfluous falls into it.
Be sure to drink melt water to heal, cleanse and rejuvenate your body and become slimmer and more attractive!
How to make cherry compote for the winter - recipes for a 3-liter jar - simple without sterilization, with and without pits. Delicious cherry compote in 3 l cans for winter
Cozy home: how to change the interior without extra costs
How to send free sms from computer
How to grow a business from scratch - small business development