Useful properties of small quail eggs
Chicken eggs are familiar to all of us, this is a familiar product for many. But the small quail eggs for some are still something unusual. But such a product, fortunately, today can be found in almost all major stores. And how are quail eggs useful? And how best to use them?
What it is?
Eggs quail attracted attention for a long time. Mention of such a product is found in the writings on Egyptian papyri, as well as in the records of ancient Chinese healers. And once the Chinese and the Japanese decided to bring a batch of birds to their homeland, to be able to evaluate the taste and benefits of eggs.
And since then, such a product has begun to spread throughout the world. And in Japan, quail eggs even included in the mandatory diet of every citizen of the country. Schoolchildren still give eggs for breakfast.
The composition of quail eggs is very rich and unique. For example, it contains vitamins PP, A, group B, cobalt, iron, copper, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, zinc, manganese, valuable amino acids and many other useful substances.
The calorie content of the product is not very high and is only 150-170 calories per 100 grams.
These eggs, among other things, are an excellent source of protein necessary for normal muscle function and the formation of almost all cells.
The use of quail eggs is due to their rich composition. We list the main properties:
- This product is useful for men. It has been proven that with regular use increases libido.
- Eggs are very useful for children, especially for school children. A special complex of proteins and vitamins allows you to activate and normalize the activity of the brain and all its tissues.
- This product is quite possible to use for people suffering from certain cardiovascular diseases, as quail eggs contain less cholesterol than chicken eggs. And the course of some of these ailments with regular use is even easier.
- Such testicles are useful for the work of the female reproductive system. For example, folic acid and proteins help to normalize hormones.
- Treatment of anemia will be more effective if you use quail eggs.
- Since this product is quite easily absorbed, it is useful for the digestive tract, because it does not load it and facilitates the process of digestion.
- Quail eggs are also useful in cases of thyroid diseases.
- It is necessary to use the product also in liver or renal failure.
- Regular use normalizes the work of the nervous system.
- With this product you can strengthen the immune system or recuperate after an illness and after intense exertion.
- Quail eggs contribute to the excretion of radionuclides and heavy metals.
- This product is useful for bronchial asthma.
- Many doctors recommend such eggs to future mothers.
- This is quite an effective means of preventing cancer.
- Such eggs in most cases do not provoke the development of allergies, so that they can be easily used during diathesis and other allergic ailments.
- Incredibly useful and the shell, which is largely composed of calcium and contains other minerals, micro - and macronutrients, as well as vitamins.
Is it harmful?
The damage of quail eggs is possible only with abuse.If you exceed the permissible norms, then nothing good will come of it, since protein in large quantities is difficult to digest, and cholesterol in excess can begin to deposit on the walls of blood vessels.
It is known that quails do not suffer from salmonellosis and some other infectious diseases, so it is quite possible to use raw testes. But there is evidence of a refutation of such a fact, so it is better to be safe and boil the testicles.
How many testicles a day can be consumed without harm to health? Babies can give such eggs, but only carefully. The optimal dose is one or two eggs a day or even every other day. Children from 3 to 10 years old can be given two or three eggs daily. Teenagers are allowed to eat 4 eggs, adults can eat 5-6 eggs per day. But for older people it is better to limit the number to 4-5 eggs.
How to choose?
What should I look for when choosing quail eggs? Here are some important points:
- Shell. It should be smooth and uniform, without dents, cracks and other deformations.
- The weight. When the quail testicle disappears, it does not go out and dries out. So low weight is a sign of poor quality.
- Shelf life.Do not buy eggs, the shelf life of which will soon expire.
How to store?
Quail eggs are stored for quite a long time (due to special substances with antibacterial effect). At room temperature, the product can retain its properties for a month. And if you remove the testicles in the refrigerator (temperature from -2 to -4 degrees), then the shelf life will increase to two months.
As it is?
How to eat quail eggs? In the usual ways. In any dish chicken eggs can be replaced with quail, given the amount. So, 1 chicken egg is equal to about 4-5 quail.
How can I prepare the product?
- Cooking. How to cook such eggs? In the same way as chicken, but faster. So, quail eggs should be run into a pot of boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes if you want to get soft-boiled eggs, and at least 5 minutes to get the eggs hard-boiled.
- Some eat eggs raw. You need to drink them half an hour before breakfast, drinking tea or water.
- It is possible to make scrambled eggs from such eggs, but frying is not the best and useful way of cooking.
- Omelet is tasty and healthy, especially steamed or in the oven.
What can you cook?
What to cook from this product? We offer some recipes.
Omelette from quail eggs with green beans
Prepare for cooking:
- 50 grams of green beans;
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise or sour cream;
- 5 quail eggs;
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Wash the bean string (if it was frozen, then defrost it), cut it.
- Whisk quail eggs with mayonnaise or sour cream, add salt and seasonings to taste.
- Add beans to the egg mixture.
- Take a baking dish, grease its bottom with olive oil. Put in the form of the composition.
- Bake an omelet in the oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Salad of quail eggs with salmon
To prepare this delicious salad, stock up the following ingredients:
- 12 quail testicles;
- 250-300 grams of salted salmon;
- 3 cucumbers;
- 3 green onions;
- 1 bunch of green dill;
- sour cream for refueling;
- salt to taste
How to cook?
- Boil eggs until cooked (hard boiled). Then cool them and cut into small cubes.
- Salmon cut into cubes.
- Cucumber wash and cut into cubes.
- Rinse the dill and onion, finely chop them.
- Mix all ingredients, salt, season with sour cream.
- Done! Bon Appetit.
Where to buy and how much does it cost?
Today, you can buy quail eggs in any large store. Their price is relatively low. So, a dozen will cost about 50 rubles.
Eat quail eggs for health!
7 movie premieres of March not to be missed
We decorate wedding glasses with our own hands
How to stop skin photoaging
Grenadier is a great ingredient for a dietary meal
Interesting places for those who love silence
What should be a winter skirt
How to install games on samsung