Unusual design wall clocks
Here are samples of original design solutions for wall clocks. Some specimens are pleasantly surprised by the simplicity of the idea and the low cost of execution. Others, by contrast, are the most complex kinetic sculptures.
1. Watch “Random factor”. The peculiarity of the watch is that, at the request of their owner, the numbers can be attached to the wall anywhere.
2. Watch player. Made from a reworked Sanyo player. Plates can be changed.
3. Mathematical clock-board.
4. Domino watches.
5. The designer used for the time image of the dominoes. The number of points on the tiles corresponds to the hours and minutes.
7. Time for them to calculate hard, but the interior just diversify.
8. A reminder of the transience of time and the insane creativity of the great Salvador Dali.
9. Sundial. The numbers are perpendicular to the dial, and time can be seen on the shadow cast by them.
11. Watch fan.
12. The original three-dimensional clock shows time in three dimensions.
13. Watch, color blind.The dial is a test for color blindness. A person with normal vision will see the numbers 12, 3, 6, 9.
14. Hours “Infinity of time”. The minute hand is spinning at the tip of the sentry, and the second hand is spinning at its end. All together it creates interesting geometric shapes, but at the same time it shows time correctly.
15. Watch “Small time”. At the ends of the hands are magnifying glasses, with which you can see the microscopic numbers on the dial.
16. Watch “Make an offer”. You can write words on a clean plastic dial, which with the help of the verb-link is is transformed every hour into a new sentence.
17. The original desk clock disguised as a stack of books.
18. Watch-eyes. Time show rotating pupils.
19. Silent linear Mhin watches are made of metal, ceramics and rubber.
21. Watch-reel. Successful use of old tapes.
22. “Excess” hours. 50 small clock mechanisms simultaneously work, every hour laying out the name of the hour with arrows. Now they show four (four).
23. Watch “Time Value”. As the arrows you can use any material that fits in the holes of the clock mechanism.
25.Diamantini & Domeniconi wall clocks remind you of how quickly time runs away from us.
26. Hours in hours.
27. Watch “Palette”. Made from old vinyl record and multi-colored guitar pick.
28. Watch “Explosion”. Design: Fratelli Campana.
29. Watch “The belt of time”. The philosophical design of the wall clock of the Georgian designer Giorgi Popiashvili demonstrate that time does not change. Things change as time goes on.
How to improve memory and attention in adults - drugs, exercises, methods
How to increase the narrow hips and become the owner of delicious priests
Angels from napkins
Street vendor turns old slippers into something unusual
Victorian Interior Style
Test: What is your way of maintaining a healthy lifestyle?
We will spend February 14 in the style of 50 shades of gray