Top 10 of the most delicious dishes of the world (photos and recipes)
There are many cuisines of the world, each kitchen has its own traditional dishes. In addition, each hostess has its own cooking secrets. And what dishes are considered the most delicious? Find out and definitely try!
The most delicious dishes
As they say, the taste and color of comrades is not, and the taste preferences of different people vary greatly. But still the most delicious dishes of the world managed to love in many countries.
Such a dish can conquer anyone, because there are a lot of filling options: ham, salami, vegetables, seafood, cheese, and so on. Homeland of this dish is Italy.
There is no specific recipe for the filling, the dough is also prepared in different ways. Traditionally used yeast. Here is what you need to make it:
- 1.5 cups flour;
- ½ cup warm water;
- 1 teaspoon yeast;
- 1 teaspoon sugar;
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Dissolve the yeast with sugar in a small amount of warm water, let them swell and dissolve.
- Mix flour with salt, add water and yeast.Knead the dough until it is homogeneous, then remove for a couple of hours in a warm place.
- Knead the dough again knead hands, beat, roll, grease with olive oil.
Next, lay out the stuffing. It can be tomatoes, olives, cheese, sausage, seafood and so on.
Italian cuisine is famous all over the world. And lasagna is also a dish from Italy. Something such a dish resembles pizza, and lately lasagna is becoming more and more popular, it is loved in many countries. It represents several layers of filling, laid between the layers of the dough.
Usually the filling is plentifully filled with sauce, the taste of lasagna depends on its quantity. The dough can be cooked by yourself or bought ready. The ingredients for the filling can be used a variety of: minced meat, meat, tomatoes, spinach, as well as cheese.
This Chinese dish is also known all over the world. Here is what you need to make it:
- 1 duck carcass (about 2-3 kg);
- 4 tablespoons of honey;
- ¼ cup rice wine or sherry;
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil;
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger;
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce;
- 2 cups of water;
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper;
- 1 cup flour;
- 1 egg;
- 2/3 cup of milk;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- green onions;
- salt to taste
- Defrost the duck, it should be at room temperature. If there are feathers, remove them. Chop off the first phalanx of the wings.
- Now hang the carcass and pour it with boiling water, dry with a towel.
- Wipe the duck with sherry and leave for 10 minutes.
- Now rub the duck with salt and send for 12 hours in the refrigerator, put it on a bottle or jar.
- Grease the carcass with honey (take two tablespoons, leave the rest) and re-send to the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 180-190 degrees, put inside a baking tray filled with water, so that the grid is located above it.
- Place the duck on the grid and wrap in foil along with the grid and baking sheet (the entire structure should be wrapped).
- Cook the duck an hour. While it is being cooked, mix sesame oil, ginger and 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Take out the duck and baking sheet. Grease the carcass sauce, send to the grill and bake at 260 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Mix a tablespoon of sauce and two tablespoons of honey, grease the carcass and send to the grate, installed in the bottom position, for 5 minutes.
- Cut the meat into pieces.
- Make pancakes.Mix the flour, egg and water, then start kneading the dough and add milk and butter, and then chopped green onions. Fry the pancakes, spread them on plates, put the sliced fillets on top, and then pour everything with soy sauce.
Sushi and rolls
This dish of Japanese cuisine is also recognized as the best. Recipes rolls can be varied, but the basis is always taken rice. It is prepared in a certain way, laid out on nori seaweed and covered with filling. Then everything needs to be rolled, chopped and served.
Eating rolls with pickled ginger, soy sauce and sharp wasabi. As the filling is most often used raw lightly salted or smoked fish, seafood, vegetables.
Sushi is, in fact, a compacted piece of rice with a piece of fish on top.
Fajitas - Mexican dish, which is a fried with vegetables, meat, laid on a soft cake of wheat flour, called tortilla. Usually used beef, but you can also take pork, chicken or even seafood. All this is fried on the grill, dressed with sauce and laid out on the tortilla. Delicious!
Paella is a traditional dish of Mexican cuisine that is fundamental to the history of this country's cuisine. The name comes from the word, which literally translates as "pan". The main ingredient is rice, which is often flavored with fragrant and beautifully tinged ingredients such as saffron or turmeric.
It is better to use rice of certain varieties (sseniya, bakhiya) or steamed. As for the other ingredients, it can be seafood, chicken, vegetables. First they are fried in olive oil, then rice is added and fried all together. Then add broth. It's simple, but the dish is very tasty!
Caesar Salad is an appetizing dish of North American cuisine that has become popular throughout the world and has won the hearts of millions. There are a lot of recipes today, but the very first one suggested using only a few ingredients: croutons (crackers play their role), parmesan cheese and leaf lettuce.
All this was poured with an egg, which had previously been put into boiling water, and seasoned with olive oil and Worcester sauce.
Today, chicken (most often baked chicken breast), shrimps or fish (salmon), as well as cherry tomatoes are added to this salad. "Caesar", by the way, can be found in the menu of almost any self-respecting restaurant and cafe.
Fondue hails from Switzerland. In this country, cheeses are incredibly loved and consumed in large quantities. And when you want something hot, the cheese is heated in a special cauldron on the fire and is fed directly in this form to the table.
Guests prick long slices of bread on forks or skewers and dip them in melted cheese, and then enjoy eating them. Usually friends or relatives gathered around the boiler, the meal was very emotional.
Today, not only cheese is taken as a liquid basis for fondue, you can use something else. Instead of bread, you can use vegetables. Popularly sweet fondue from melted chocolate. Dipped in it is usually fruit.
Som There is also included in the top 10. This is a Thai savory salad, which has already managed to catch the fancy of many. Although not everyone likes Thai cuisine, but this salad is liked by different nations of the world.
It is made from green papaya, which gives a pleasant savory taste, garlic, green beans, tomatoes and other ingredients, such as carrots, crabs and so on.All this is crushed (papaya is sliced with noodles using a special grater) is mixed in a special mortar, poured with dressing, which gives a special taste.
This dish is very popular in China and is usually served for breakfast. What it is? Dim Sum is considered by many to be a relative of ravioli, but the variations of fillings are incredibly many, and every Dim Sum is a work of art.
It can be spicy, salty, sour, sweet. It looks like a dish on a bag of dough, in which the filling is wrapped. The role of the filling can play pork, shrimp, tofu. The bags are steamed or fried and served with a sauce, usually tea.
Be sure to try all of the above and enjoy the taste!
Now everyone can buy tiny houses from containers on Amazon
Potato sticks with cheese
19 wonderful beds and bedrooms for large families and tiny spaces
Bookmark with Ladybug Embroidery
Knitting colored elephant knitting