Stuffed Oriental Duck
- Whole duck carcass - 1 pc;
- Oranges - 3 pieces;
- Dried apricots - 120 g;
- Red apple - 3 pcs;
- Prunes - 120 g;
- Onion bulb - 1 medium head;
- Garlic - 5 cloves;
- Olive oil - 60 ml;
- Dill - ½ bunch;
- Lemon - 1 pc;
- Spices for poultry;
- Red ground pepper and salt.
- Peel all the garlic and onions, wash everything. Onion and half of garlic in advance crumble into small cubes.
- Under running water, thoroughly wash the duck carcass, rub with pre-chopped garlic residues.
- A couple of hours before cooking, it is necessary to soak prunes and plums in warm water, and only after the specified time has eaten the dried fruits with a knife.
- Thoroughly wash the apples, peel a couple, divide into two parts and cut the core, and crumble the flesh into a large cube and pour over lemon juice so that the apples do not darken.
- Two oranges, like apples, peel, divide into 4 parts, and then cut into cubes.
- In a bowl, combine all the prunes, dried apricots, chopped onions, pieces of apple, orange and garlic, mix everything, add salt, red ground pepper.
- Squeeze the juice from the second half of the lemon, grease the duck with it, rub it with salt, red pepper and spices for the bird.
- Fill the bird with a fruit mixture, then send it to a sheet pre-oiled with vegetable oil. Cook in the oven at a temperature of 220 degrees for about 50-60 minutes.
- Thoroughly wash the dill. Orange, without peeling, divided into slices, and figurally cut apples.
- Before serving, put the bird on the form, next to report oranges, apples, sprigs of dried dill.
How to create a hidden account
How to ride a tractor
What products thin the blood
Why does the skin on the fingers crack
Where is the Crimea