Recipe for a Hot Salad of Liver and Brussels Sprouts
I love this salad very much and it is a frequent guest on our family table, I hope you will appreciate my recipe. Serve the salad should be hot, in extreme cases - warm. I cook it in a large glass heat-resistant container and in the oven, but you can use a microwave, it will be faster. It turns out a volumetric high-calorie and tasty dish, the output is about a kilogram, so that a large hungry family, and if the salad is not eaten at one time, you can always reheat it again. Based on my personal experience of many years, I can say that such a salad can be very useful if you are going to go out to nature by a large company in a not very hot time, for example, in early spring or late autumn.
Raw chicken liver - 0.500 kg (if there is no chicken, use turkey liver)
Onion - 2 pcs.
Brussels sprouts - 1 pack. 0.400 kg. (I buy freshly frozen, but not by weight, but in packaging, manufacturer “Darius”.Always very pleased with the quality. If you decide to buy cabbage by weight, then see that it was whole, not sticky and bright green)
Mayonnaise or sour cream - 0,200 kg (check the date of manufacture, the percentage of fat content should be high)
Fresh champignon mushrooms - 0.400 kg
Vegetable oil - 0,080 kg
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp. spoon (if you have a Worcestershire sauce, then, of course, it is brighter, but it needs to be added a little less, though - a matter of taste)
Salt, spices - to your taste and choice, I use ready-made mixtures of spices for meat, minced meat and mushrooms.
Olives - 10-12 pieces
Parsley and basil leaves
1. Rinse the chicken liver under cold running water, remove the film and cut into large pieces. Heat a frying pan over a high heat, pour in the sunflower oil and put the liver, fry it from all sides to a crust, salt and add spices. Then send the onion, cut into half rings, into the pan. Fry all until cooked and transfer the finished liver from the pan to the container for baking.
2. Separately, fry mushrooms cut into large plates in vegetable oil. Do not forget to salt.Also transfer to a common baking container.
3. Place the Brussels sprouts in salted boiling water, blanch for no longer than 5 minutes, remove and let drain. Transfer the finished cabbage to the rest of the ingredients as well.
4. Now mix everything, add mayonnaise and soy sauce. Place in preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. After the salad is cooked, remove it from the oven, top with olives, cut into rings, garnish with parsley or basil leaves and serve.
I think this salad is completely independent, very satisfying dish. I usually don’t add anything to him, that is, I’m not preparing any side dishes, as there are vegetables in the salad. Children like the salad because of the small cabbage, which they eat with great pleasure, which greatly delights their mother (it’s not so easy to put healthy vegetables containing vitamins into the child). Adults also do not remain indifferent, having tried my salad for the first time, almost all women are interested in the recipe, and men just silently and with pleasure absorb it.
Sometimes I add canned corn to this salad, then it generally becomes very multi-colored, but not everyone equally likes corn, so decide for yourself.
Secrets of cooking real calzone
Top 10 most expensive films in recent years
Top 10 Best Gifts for a Photographer
How to get rid of spring avitaminosis
Amber Heard divorces Johnny Depp
Habitat Christmas receptions watch
Complications after a tooth extraction wisdom
What does the former husband dream about - dream interpretations according to the dream book