Wheel for the press - to buy or not?
To tummy was flat and relief, you need to make an effort. Want to get results faster? Then get a press wheel!
What is this simulator?
The press wheel is an extremely simple but effective trainer. It consists of two handles with a wheel rotating when moving on a support.
How to make a choice?
How to choose a wheel for the press? When buying, be guided by the following criteria:
- If you are a beginner, it is better to choose a roller with a return mechanism that will make returning to the original position more simple and thereby reduce the risk of injury.
- Number of wheels. The more of them, the easier it will be to keep your balance. If the roller is single, but the load on the muscles will increase.
- If you want to fully work out the legs, then choose a simulator with pedals and straps for the legs. Check the strength of the mountings!
- The diameter of the wheel is also important. The smaller it is, the more effort you will have to make to move.
- Moving with a shifted center of gravity will increase the load and the complexity of the exercises, so it is suitable for professionals.
- A wheel with elastic cables for tension will significantly increase the load, since it will take much more effort to stretch.
- Estimate the weight. The more it is, the more difficult it will be to do.
- Look at all the fasteners.
- Handles should be non-slip.
- Pay attention to the wheel. It should not be too hard or slippery.
- Give preference to proven manufacturers and shop at specialty stores or departments.
How to do?
Exercises with a wheel for the press:
- Get on your knees, grab the wheel with both hands on the handle and set it in front of you. Now move forward, that is push the wheel, but gently and smoothly. Next, try to return to the starting position.
- Perform the previous exercise, but roll the wheel not forward, but to the sides, this will allow you to work out the lateral abdominals.
- If the roller has grooves for the legs, then place the feet in them, lie on your back, bend your knees and raise the pelvis and lower back.Roll the wheel back and forth, trying not to touch the floor with your legs and buttocks.
- The first exercise can be performed from a standing position. Stand straight, legs apart, shoulder-width apart. Bend forward so that the back and legs remain straight and the wheel is on the floor. Roll it forward as far as possible, then return to its original position.
- Sit on the floor, put your hands on the floor behind your back and roll the wheel with your feet, trying to bring them as close as possible to the hull and away. Such an exercise will help to work out the hips and calves.
- Sit on the floor, turn the housing to the right, put the wheel on the floor and roll it to the side as far as possible. Turn to the other side and repeat the exercise.
Pros and cons of classes
You should start with the merits, they are many:
- Efficiency. Despite the seeming simplicity of the simulator, it is really effective, as it allows to provide intensive work of the muscles.
- Several muscle groups are being worked on at once. When performing exercises, the back, arms, shoulders, buttocks, bird, abdomen are involved. So with regular workouts you can gain a toned, athletic and proportional body.
- The simulator is very small, so you can easily take it with you on vacation or a business trip, which will allow you not to stop exercising.
- The roller for the press is inexpensive. Its price usually ranges from 300-1500 rubles.
- This is a universal simulator that is suitable for the whole family.
- The roller for the press is extremely easy to use. It does not need to collect, customize. He is always ready to go.
Now the cons:
- Classes with such a simulator are not suitable for beginners and physically unprepared people, since a serious burden will be placed on the muscles.
- Improper performance of some exercises can be dangerous for the back, as there is a risk of muscle damage and even vertebrae. To protect yourself from such consequences, follow the rules of training and do not overstrain.
- Exercising is not easy, and some are particularly difficult.
- There are contraindications. These include various diseases of the joints, as well as injuries (especially back).
The rules, compliance with which will help avoid undesirable consequences and make training more effective and enjoyable:
- If the exercises seem difficult for you, then first prepare for their implementation. For two weeks, swing the press, for example, by lifting the case.
- Each session should start with a warm-up, which will allow you to "warm up" and prepare the muscles. You can choose slopes, running in place or jumping.
- Start with a minimum load so as not to damage the muscles. Then gradually increase it. In any case, it is not necessary to overstrain, it can lead to injury.
- Follow the correct execution of the exercise. It is better to spend the first few trainings at the mirror in order to immediately correct all errors.
- Do not forget to breathe properly, so that the muscles get oxygen.
- The duration of a workout should be about 20-40 minutes, but it is worth using other exercises and equipment.
- To avoid injury, ask someone to insure you for the first few workouts. The assistant can support the hull and help return to its original position.
Effective training you!
DIY hand-made fish for kindergarten
Ballerina plus size destroys ballet standards
How to cook flounder tasty
Coffee panel to the kitchen
35 brilliant ideas for painting walls
19 sq.m. Cozy attic in Poland
Than useful procedures with fish Garra Rufa
How to recognize and cope with emotional abuse