Paper Bear (bulk toy)
Paper Teddy Bear (3D Toy)- easy to manufacture, just download a template, print and paste.
Materials and tools:
- scissors, paper knife, drawing ruler
- glue brushes and paint;
- watercolors (or pencils), toothpicks;
- clear acrylic glue ("Moment", etc.);
- for printing models matte photo paper with a density of 170-180 g / m2; for small parts - 70-80 g / m2.
- Before you assemble the part, read the drawings and instructions. Determine the place of each part and imagine its assembly;
- Make holes in details before cutting out the part;
- Cut only the part (s) you need right now. Unpacked items in a box, and unused sheets in a closed folder (as an option). Throwing out trash after work, carefully inspect the scrap paper;
- for a better bending of the part it is necessary to hold a ruler along the bend line, pressing lightly, with the blunt side of a knife or a toothpick soTo avoid damaging the surface of the paper. Better to do it from the wrong side of the part;
- Keep your fingers clean and be sure to use wipes to wipe your hands, because hands may get dirty in the process;
- wind up cylindrical parts before gluing onto a round object of a suitable diameter, this will give them shape;
- Before gluing it is necessary to paint the ends of the part. White crop lines spoil the overall look of the model. To paint the ends, use watercolors or gouache paints. After selecting the desired color, apply them in a thin layer, then allow the paint to dry. About markers better to forget;
- Take your time with gluing. First, cut out the part, paint it from the end, wait for the paint to dry, assemble the part. Attach it to the place where it should be to make sure everything is done correctly. And only then stick. Do not forget to let the glue dry.
The good news is cats are good for health
Urticaria in adults and children - symptoms and treatment
How to sharpen a knife on a stone
Pool waterproofing replacing ceramic tiles
Family values today: the stars tell
Chocolate cake - a dream for a sweet tooth
Miniburgers with salmon