Ovarian cyst: what it is and how to treat it
Ovarian cyst is a formation resembling a sac filled with fluid and having clear contours. There are five types of ovarian cysts:
- Benign ovarian tumor. It can reach a large size and has the ability to reincarnate into malignant tumors.
- Tumor formationforming after ovulation. This type of cyst occurs only on one side. Types of such neoplasms are not large.
- Neoplasm on the surface of the ovaryconsisting of accumulated menstrual blood in the shell. Most often it is bilateral and up to 20 cm in size. Occurs with the growth of endometrial tissue.
- Benign oval or round tumorcontained within a tissue formed from germ cells. These are thick-walled formations that grow very slowly. Can reach large sizes.
- The formation formed from the appendage of the ovary.Develops in the appendage, located above the ovary. It has a single-chamber round shape. The walls of such a cyst are permeated with small blood vessels.
This type of benign tumors are in women of different ages, but most often - in the childbearing age.
Treatment of a cyst depends on its complexity and manifestation. In case of rupture and suspicion of a malignant tumor, a surgical method of treatment is applied. Mostly used conservative methods of treatment. They are supposed to receive painkillers and contraceptives.
Also, the removal of a cyst can occur through a surgical incision of the abdominal cavity to access the internal organs. For such an operation, there must be serious indications in the form of a large cyst or an extremely difficult case. It often happens that the doctor detects malignant ovarian degeneration and decides to surgically remove some female organs; for example, ovaries or uterus.
Every woman needs to know what symptoms should be paid attention to, and understand that they are a reason for going to the doctor:
- feeling of discomfort and fullness in the stomach;
- profuse menstruation, accompanied by severe pain;
- pain when urinating and stool;
- bleeding occurring between menstruation;
- sensations of pain with any physical exertion.
No need to count on an independent solution to the problem. In case of any manifestation of ovarian cyst symptoms or any other sensations in the body, it is necessary to contact a gynecologist for the situation to manifest. Every woman should protect their health. Once a year it is recommended to undergo some observation by a doctor to diagnose health.
Bees dance, or How to blow up the Internet
How to make a tank of socks with your own hands
To buy or not micellar water
How and how much to cook shrimp frozen uncooked
Top 10 luxury actresses younger than 25 years
Pants in pajama style - the most comfortable and fashionable clothes for the summer
My Kingdom for love: what the emperors gave to the minions