NutriBullet vs Nutri Ninja Pro Review Green Smoothie Test
NutriBullet vs Ninja: Which Is Better?
The world of if filled with options, but if you live a fast-paced life and are always on-the-go, you’ll want to get a bullet blender. These slender, compact sized blenders are just as powerful as their larger competitors. They make it easy toblend up a smoothie, make a breakfast shake, or whip up salad dressings in no time at all. But which one should you choose? In the NutriBullet vs Ninja debate, which one is better?
These bullet blenders might look identical, but each one of them has their pros and cons. We take a look at each blender and break it down so you can choose the best one for you. Once you’ve decided, you’ll be offblending up your favorite recipesin no time!
NutriBullet calls itself the World’s Original Nutrient Extractor. It’s a compact-sized, bullet-style blender marketed towards health-conscious people looking for on-the-go nutrition. The blades are on the bottom of the blender and fit into any NutriBullet cup, so you can blend and drink from the same vessel.
They have four models: the , , , and . Depending on the model, they cost from .99 to 9.99
- There are different sizes to choose from- 24 ounces, 32 ounces, or 45 ounces.
- Each lid has a flip-top, to-go lid, so you can take your smoothie with you on your way out of the house.
- The newest model (NutriBullet Balance) has a built-in smart nutrition sensor that connects to the app via bluetooth. This allows you to get real-time nutrition data, including calories, fat, proteins, and sugar.
- The NutriBullet RX is powerful enough to heat food (at 1,700 watts). This will let you to cook soup inside the blender.
- Some people complain that liquid seeps through the blades and down the motor base.
- The original NutriBullet is not very powerful (only 600 watts).
- You can’t use raspberries or blackberries in the original NutriBullet because the blunt blade isn’t sharp enough to pulverize the seeds.
- Users report that you have to shake the blender several times to get everything to blend evenly.
The Nutri Ninja claimed they’re the perfect blend between brawn and brains. Their powerful blenders break down ingredients so all the nutrients are easily absorbed into your body. Like the NutriBullet, the Ninja has blades located on the base of the unit and several blending cups, which double as drinking vessesl.
There are two models of the Ninja bullet blender: The and the . They’re available from to , depending on the model.
- The sharp blades quickly and easily pulverize tough vegetables, including raspberry seeds and large kale leaves.
- Each model comes with two sized cups (18 oz and 24 oz) with spout lids for on-the-go drinking.
- It can blend ice and turn it into crushed ice for snow cones or cocktails.
- All the parts – including the blades – are dishwasher safe.
- The power maxes out at 900 watts, making this less powerful than other blenders on the market.
- Some users complain that the motor is unnecessarily loud and has an overall noisy operation.
- The smaller-sized jars limit how much you can blend.
- In order to blend at the highest possible speed, you have to use the Pulse function, which means you can’t walk away while blending.
Which one wins out? It depends entirely on your needs! We like the low pricetag of the Ninja and the claims that it blends more consistently, but we love the nutrition feature of the more expensive NutriBullet.
So, which one sounds like it would be a better fit for your needs? If you have a NutriBullet or a Ninja blender, we’d love to hear from you in the comments! First-hand experience is always helpful for others when making the decision of buying NutriBullet vs Ninja.
Once you have your blender in hand, you’ll be ready to make everything from smoothies to sauces, soups to marinades.
Video: Nutribullet vs Nutri Ninja (ALMOND BUTTER TEST!)
How to Study Using the Preview, Question, Read, Summary, Test or PQRST Method
5 Calorie-Saving Bread Swaps for Sandwich Making
Doc Said Tumor — Does That Mean Head Cancer
How to File Back Taxes
Billboard Music Awards 2019: See the Best Looks from the RedCarpet
How to Set Up a Studio
How to Dress for a Backpacking Trip
How to Get Cell Phone Records
These 2-Ingredient Pancakes Will Blow Your Mind
These Pants Make Dressing for in-Between Weather aBreeze
Telemedicine Brings the Doctor to a Screen Near You