Lecho for the winter - a recipe for a delicious canned billet from carrots, tomatoes, onions and peppers. How to cook lecho in Bulgarian quickly and easily
Cooking lecho for the winter recipes are advised from sweet peppers and tomatoes, carrots, onions and eggplants. Simple methods suggest using only two types of vegetables, salt and a minimum of seasonings. More complex options recommend combining 4-5 components in different proportions and adding all sorts of spices, spices and herbs. Such dishes are unusually rich and acquire a completely unique, unique taste and bright, memorable aroma. Lecho made according to our recipes from a photo, is perfectly stored in cool rooms protected from the sun, and up to the winter it preserves all its useful qualities.
Lecho for the winter - a simple recipe with step by step photos
A delicious tomato lecho for the winter will help to prepare this simple recipe, equipped with step-by-step photos. The composition includes a minimum of components, and the finished dish, rolled up even without sterilization, is beautifully stored both in the refrigerator and in the pantry or on the open balcony of a typical city apartment.
Essential Ingredients for Delicious Tomato Lecho
- Bulgarian sweet pepper - 1 kg
- tomato paste - 400 g
- granulated sugar - 2.5 tbsp
- salt - 1 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to make lecho for the winter using a simple recipe with a photo
- Pepper, wash, dry on a kitchen towel, remove the stem, internal bones and cut into pieces of any shape.
- In a deep enamel saucepan, mix tomato sauce and water at room temperature in equal proportions, add sugar, salt and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add chopped pepper, boil for at least 20 minutes, pour over sterilized jars and roll up immediately. Turn it upside down and wrap it in a blanket. After a day, put it in a cool place, where the sun's rays do not penetrate.
Onion lecho for the winter - an easy recipe
Onion lecho for the winter, prepared according to this simple recipe, is very juicy and fragrant. If you take onions, the taste will be somewhat vigorous, and white onions will give the dish a soft, slightly sweetish notes.
Necessary ingredients for canning lecho
- onion 750 g
- Bulgarian sweet pepper - 1,5 kg
- salad tomatoes - 1 kg
- Table Vinegar - 85 ml
- vegetable oil - 100 ml
- food salt - 2 tbsp
- granulated sugar - 125 g
Step-by-step instruction for the recipe of cooking delicious lecho from onions for the winter
- Wash vegetables and dry on a kitchen towel.
- Beam cut into thin half rings.
- With the Bulgarian pepper cut the stem and remove the seeds.
- Carrots finely chopped.
- With a tomato, peel off the skin and grate the pulp through a colander. The resulting thick juice is poured into a separate enameled container, put on the fire, add sugar, salt, pour vinegar and vegetable oil, mix thoroughly and bring to a boil.
- When the tomato liquid starts bubbling, pour in onions and bell peppers. After boiling boil for at least a quarter of an hour.
- Dispense in sterilized jars, seal with iron lids and cool well.Keep lecho of onions in a cool, dry place until winter.
Lecho of Bulgarian pepper for winter at home
Homemade lecho of bell pepper prepared for the winter in such a way differs from other canned vegetables with a rich, fresh taste and delicate, unobtrusive aroma. Garlic is enriched with light spicy notes, but if piquant shades are not to your liking, its amount can be reduced by 2-3 times. Then lecho will turn out gentle and a little sweetish.
Necessary ingredients for a delicious lecho recipe
- Bulgarian pepper - 3 kg
- tomatoes - 4 kg
- garlic - 2 heads
- vinegar - 250 ml
- salt - 4 tbsp
- sugar - 100 g
- vegetable oil - 100 ml
Step-by-step instructions on how to make homemade lecho of Bulgarian sweet pepper for the winter
- Wash, dry, cut the tomatoes, halve, boil, and gently remove the skin.
- Scroll the processed tomatoes through a meat grinder with a fine mesh, place the liquid mass in a deep enameled container, send to the stove and boil for a quarter of an hour over medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- Rinse the pepper under running water, remove the tails and seeds, then cut into slices lengthwise or transversely (optional).
- Add the entire volume of pepper in a pan with hot tomatoes, add sugar and salt to taste.
- Free the heads of garlic from the peels, disassemble into cloves and grate on a fine grater. Put to the tomato-pepper mass, mix well, cover and simmer on low heat for about 15-20 minutes.
- Trickle pour vinegar and sunflower oil. After boiling, boil for 4-5 minutes, put in sterilized cans, cork with lids, turn and cool under a warm blanket.
- Ready lecho from Bulgarian pepper to remove before the winter in the pantry or any other cool place.
Lecho for winter from carrots - the best recipe
Many housewives say that this is the best recipe for carrot lecho for the winter. It is quite simple and does not require too much time. At the same time, the finished dish is moderately spicy, juicy and fragrant.
Necessary ingredients for carrot lecho
- carrot - 1 kg
- Bulgarian sweet pepper - 2 kg
- tomatoes - 2 kg
- refined vegetable oil - 250 ml
- sugar - 150 g
- salt - 6 tbsp. l
- vinegar - 100 ml
Step by step instructions on how to cook for the winter lecho with carrots for the best recipe
- Tomatoes, washed under running water, remove the skin. Peel the carrots and cut them into small pieces.Scroll both types of vegetables through a meat grinder with a medium-mesh grid.
- Fold the carrot-tomato mass in an enameled container and send it to the stove. On a very low heat, simmer for about half an hour and stir constantly, so that the vegetables do not stick to the bottom.
- Remove the sweet pepper from the stem and grains, cut into slices and add to the pan. Add a thin stream of oil, salt, put sugar, mix well, cover and boil for another 30 minutes.
- Immediately before shutting down, inject vinegar, mix, put up in sterilized jars and roll up with metal lids. Turn it upside down, carefully cover with a woolen blanket and allow to cool completely. Before winter, put in a cool, dry place.
Letcho for the winter in Bulgarian from tomato and pepper
The whole charm of lecho for the winter in Bulgarian from tomato and pepper is that vinegar is not used in the preparation. Vegetables are cooked in their own juice and retain their natural, natural taste.
Essential Ingredients for Tomato and Bell Pepper Treats
- tomatoes - 3 kg
- sweet pepper - 2 kg
- sugar - 5 tbsp
- salt - 3 tbsp
- allspice - 5 peas
- black pepper - 5 peas
- carnation - 5 buds
- vegetable oil - 100 ml
Step-by-step instruction on how to make lech in Bulgarian for the winter
- Wash peppers, remove seeds and stalk, cut into small flesh.
- Rinse tomatoes, dry, rinse with boiling water and quickly remove the skin. Purified tomatoes are scrolled through a meat grinder and turned into a homogeneous liquid slurry.
- In a deep thick-bottomed pan, pour oil and warm a little over medium heat. Then put the tomato puree and bring it to a boil. When the surface begins to bubble actively, reduce the warming to a minimum and to stoke it, without covering it for about a quarter of an hour, to evaporate all the excess water and the mass is pleasantly thickened.
- Add chopped pepper to the pan, salt and sugar and spices, mix very well, pour into sterilized jars, cork and cool, first turning upside down and wrapped in a thick, warm cloth. Store in a suitable cool place.
Eggplant Winter Lecho - video recipe
A very unusual eggplant lecho for the winter is proposed by the author of this simple video recipe. First of all, you need to make a soft, homogeneous puree from a tomato.Then, in a basin suitable for food processing, sprinkle a mixture of chopped onion and carrot, grated on a medium grater, in sunflower oil. When the vegetables are soft, add to them sliced large pieces of eggplant and slices of bell pepper. Pour tomato puree on top, spice it up with spices, bring it to full readiness, put it in jars, roll it up and send eggplant lecho to a pantry or basement before winter.
The time required to sterilize canned food
Christmas cards from kraft paper
What is useful exercise buttock bridge
Complications after a tooth extraction wisdom
5 funds for perfect eyebrow makeup