Is it realistic to learn to sell different products?
The seller is one of the most common and sought-after professions. But to master it is actually not as easy as it might seem at first glance. And if some sell quickly and a lot, then the other almost nothing happens. Is it possible to somehow learn to sell? Of course!
What kind of goods do you sell?
Whatever the product, you should know about it absolutely everything that you can know! If you own information and skillfully expound it, you will be able to interest the buyer and tell him about all the advantages and disadvantages of the product, which is worth a lot. If you “mumble” and cannot answer the questions, then the person will definitely think and doubt.
Experienced and talented sellers are studying not only the minimum technical characteristics of the product, but also its other features. For example, if you need to sell a phone, you should analyze the reviews about it and reveal positive qualities in order to tell about them to potential buyers with pride and enthusiasm.
To interest potential customers, skilfully and effectively present the product: demonstrate its functions, tell about the advantages, list and explain all the characteristics, so that the client can understand and analyze everything. And you can also give the buyer the item in hand and offer to try it in the case (if it is, of course, possible).
Communication with customers
How can you learn to sell absolutely any goods? Since the main and most important link in the “buying and selling” chain is the buyer, it is extremely important to find an approach to it and, of course, interest it. But how to do that?
- Be sure to ask what exactly a person needs, what are his preferences and requirements. After all, if you do not do this and begin to try to literally impose a completely unnecessary thing, the client will immediately leave.
- Remember that the buyer is always right, so do not try to argue with him and prove his case, and even more so to be rude to him.
- Buyer need to love. Even if this is not the case, it is still in every possible way to show sympathy, and to all clients at once and to each one individually. And any negative emotions that have arisen to this or that person, suppress or at least skillfully disguise and.And even more so do not allow the form, which will say that you hate everyone.
- Treat all customers with respect, regardless of their appearance, affiliation to a particular population, social status and financial status. All are equal and all require respect. Consider the opinions of customers, contact them at “You” and speak extremely politely, and also consider opinions.
- Speak in the client's language. If he is educated, intelligent and well-read, then use complex terms. If the client does not have high intelligence, then speak simply and explain everything in detail, but so that he does not feel stupid.
How should a truly successful seller look and behave?
Sometimes it is important not even what is sold, but who sells it. After all, some sellers simply can not refuse, they are so cute and so convincingly talk about the goods!
And what qualities should a successful seller have?
- The seller, oddly enough, should be a good psychologist. Yes, the psychology of customers and knowledge of its fundamentals will allow to find out what a person is willing to pay for, what amount he can give, and what kind of service he prefers.So, some people love increased attention, while others, on the contrary, prefer to be at the window alone and seek help only in extreme cases. If the buyer is greedy, do not try to impose expensive goods on him, he will immediately think that you are simply “pumping out” money from him. If the person is meticulous, then tell all in the smallest details. If the buyer appreciates his time and is serious, then provide information as concisely and clearly as possible. In addition, you should learn to feel the mood of customers and try to raise it in every possible way.
- The seller should be self-confident, otherwise the buyer, looking at a shifting from foot to foot and a mumbling sales manager, will definitely doubt the quality of the products sold. And confidence must manifest itself literally in everything: in the look, in the voice, in the speech, in the pose. Stand straight, speak clearly and loud enough, do not use word-parasites, do not cross your arms on your chest, do not make unnecessary gestures.
- Calm and only calm. The seller must maintain a sober mind and composure in any situation, because he will have to face a variety of customers, including fastidious, self-confident and even rude.
- The seller must be attractive and neat, and this applies to both the guy and the girl. You have to agree that if a person with unwashed hair, bruises under his eyes and in dirty and crumpled clothes will offer the goods, then he simply does not want to buy from him.
- The seller, who wants to buy, must radiate positive and good. And help with this open look, sweet, easy and sincere smile, as well as a pleasant voice.
Sales process: we delve into the essence and act according to the scenario
There are several stages of sales. And if you act on a scenario, you can become more successful and not miss the client. So, first contact should be made with a potential buyer. Then everything should be done to gain confidence.
Then start to find out what exactly the client needs by asking the right, clear and, most importantly, clear questions. Next, effectively present the product, tell about all its advantages. If the buyer is not satisfied, then suggest options.
But such a sequence is approximate and averaged, because some buyers are initially positive and confident, and it is simply impossible to win the confidence of others. All people are very different!
Useful tips for beginners and experienced sellers:
- Learn how to emphasize the advantages and beat them so that the buyer really appreciates them and understand how important they are for him. So, if you need to sell a vacuum cleaner for a couple with children, then offer the most noiseless model that has a convenient container for dust that kids cannot get on their own.
- Try to explain that the goods really need a buyer and be sure to tell why. For example, if you sell household appliances, then emphasize that it will certainly make life easier and allow you to free up time for a hobby or hanging out with your family.
- Be ready at any time to offer an alternative, as well as compare options. For example, if a person did not like one product, then tell him about another, third, fourth. And by all means carry out a comparative description so that the buyer can finally find something suitable and the best.
- If you plan to sell the product over the phone, then pay special attention to your vote, because according to other criteria the buyer will not be able to evaluate you.It should not be too high (low is perceived more pleasantly), clear, even a little sexy. Do not hurt, but do not stretch the words. Speak on the case and immediately go to the point, otherwise the person at the other end will just kill you and put the phone down.
- Throw out all personal problems from your head, they will prevent you from working productively!
- Give compliments to customers, but without any hints. Attention is always pleasant and can not only cause sympathy for someone who said something good, but also elevate mood and set up a purchase, even if it is not important and not at all necessary.
Now you can definitely become a successful seller!
Weather in Moscow for July 2017 - the most accurate forecast from the weather center for each day. What is the weather expected in the beginning and end of July in the capital and the Moscow region
How to get rid of facial swelling
Tsipao - an original dress for girls
How to get rid of unbearable toothache
When the body asks for help: 15 important signals