Interesting and tasty chanterelle dishes
Of chanterelles, if desired, you can prepare a variety of different dishes. But in order to make them truly tasty, you need to know and follow some rules and use culinary tricks.
How to make a choice?
To chanterelle turned out delicious, they must first be of high quality. If you collect them yourself, then pay attention to the following points:
- It is not necessary to collect such mushrooms in the dry season, in which case they will be bitter, tough and dry.
- Collect chanterelles in forests away from roads, factories and plants, as they absorb all the harmful substances from the soil.
- Mushrooms collected in coniferous forests can have a specific flavor and have a bit of a bit of bitterness, as resins emitted by trees absorb from the ground.
If you decide to buy mushrooms in the store, then find the date of their collection on the package (fresh chanterelles are the most delicious). Also appreciate the appearance: no damage or stains on the caps and legs should not be. The optimal sizes are medium.
Composition and benefits of chanterelles
Chanterelles are composed of dietary fiber, amino acids, proteins, zinc, copper, manganese, as well as vitamins PP, C, A and group B.
Useful properties of such mushrooms:
- Surprisingly, worms do not start in chanterelles, which is associated with the presence of substances that scare them away. And so these mushrooms can be an excellent natural anthelmintic.
- This is a complete source of easily digestible protein.
- It is worth noting anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dietary fiber improves digestion and removes toxins and slags from the intestine.
- Chanterelles thanks to their vitamin A composition will help preserve visual acuity and improve the condition of the mucous membranes and skin.
- B vitamins will help to normalize all metabolic processes occurring in the body.
- Chanterelle products are used for liver diseases such as hepatitis.
How to cook?
How to cook chanterelle mushrooms tasty and fast? There are lots of recipes, the best ones are discussed below.
The recipe is the first
The easiest option is to just fry the chanterelles in the pan. You will need to do this:
- kilogram of chanterelles;
- big head of onions;
- a few cloves of garlic;
- parsley or dill;
- oil for frying (it is possible to use both butter, and any vegetable);
- salt pepper.
- First prepare the mushrooms themselves. They need to be washed, and then cleaned and then cut, for example, with plates.
- Shred the onion after peeling. Garlic must be cleaned and chopped with a garlic press or knife. Parsley or dill simply chop, washing and drying.
- Melt and warm the oil well. First, fry the onions on it, then add the chanterelles. Cook two components until tender.
- Add garlic and herbs, salt and pepper. After about one minute, turn off the fire.
- Grilled chanterelles are ready!
Chanterelle can be cooked stunning julienne. List of ingredients:
- half a kilo of chanterelles;
- rather large onion;
- a third cup of heavy cream;
- two tablespoons of flour;
- 100 grams of hard cheese;
- a small piece of butter;
- For a start, you can immediately prepare all the ingredients, so that later it would be easier for you to prepare the dish. Chanterelles after washing and cleaning in any way cut. Onion should be cleaned and it is desirable to cut thin semirings (it is supposed and shinkovka). Cheese rub and send in the refrigerator.
- Melt the butter, heat it in a skillet.Just a minute on a fairly high heat fry onions. Next, add the chanterelles, they need to fry until golden. Then reduce the heat and cook the dish for about twenty minutes.
- Pour cream into the pan. After five or seven minutes, add flour, and after a few minutes, salt the ingredients and remove the container from the heat.
- Transfer the contents to pots or coconut bottles, sprinkle with cheese and send them to a preheated oven for 10 or 15 minutes.
Cook chanterelles with potatoes and sour cream. The ingredients will be as follows:
- kilogram of chanterelles;
- about 700-800 g of potatoes;
- a large onion or two small ones;
- carrot (you can not add);
- a glass of sour cream;
- oil (determine by yourself during cooking);
- any greens;
- pepper, salt.
- For your convenience, immediately prepare and grind the ingredients. Onion after peeling, cut, for example, half rings. Carrots are best grated, do not forget to wash. Chanterelles cut in any convenient way. Greens should be picked or chopped.
- In a pan with butter, fry for a few minutes the carrot and onion, then add the potatoes.When she gets a light golden, you can add chanterelles. Next, you need to fry everything together until the components are ready completely.
- Pour in the sour cream, add the selected greens, stir everything. Now you can cover the pan and simmer the dish for at least three to five minutes.
- Add pepper and salt, stir the contents again and safely remove the container from the fire.
- Many are interested in what to do so that chanterelles are not rubber. After heat treatment, these mushrooms can really get tough and get an unpleasant consistency. But this can be avoided. Chanterelles should be cooked only fresh. Ideally, start cooking immediately after picking or buying freshly harvested mushrooms. And if they lie down for at least a day, they will lose their original tenderness.
- Another possible problem is bitterness. It may be due to various reasons, but to eliminate it, you can soak chanterelles in cold water for several hours. If you plan to extinguish them in sour cream or cream, then you can use milk for soaking, it will eliminate the unpleasant taste and make the texture more tender.
- Some people advise boiling chanterelles in advance to kill the pathogenic microorganisms that live in them and ensure disinfection. But such processing can change the taste qualities of mushrooms, for example, make them hard, so it is better to skip this stage, especially if chanterelles are bought in the store (they were probably grown artificially in specially prepared soil). If you collected them yourself and are worried, then just boil them or provide a complete heat treatment during the cooking process.
- Chanterelles are porous, so it is very important before cooking to wash them well in running water and clean them to remove all contaminants.
If you do not know what to do with chanterelles, now you can definitely cook some interesting dishes from them.
In the power of the elements and another 5 class premieres of the week
Viennese strudel - the best recipe with photos for Christmas
Congratulations and pictures of Mother'
Master Class White Flowers
Flower arrangement and cold porcelain
How to make a bell with your own hands
Test: What is your way of maintaining a healthy lifestyle?
Where to buy a cool New Year sweater