How to treat bones?
The generally accepted classification of bone diseases is absent. In the Russian Federation adopted a classification based on pathogenetic and etiological principles. Based on these, bone diseases are divided into four groups: inflammatory, traumatic, dysplastic and dystrophic.
Traumatic bone diseases
This very numerous group of bone pathologies combines deforming spondylosis, traumatic arthrosis and other diseases, but fractures are, of course, the most common. How to treat bone fractures? It is important to ensure the immobilization of the damaged area or limb before the arrival of the doctors.
- Immobilization (fixation) methods involve the use of a plaster cast without reposition in the event of a fracture without displacement or after reposition of the closed type.
- Traction methods involve the use of various extensions, mainly skeletal, as well as adhesive, adhesive or cuff. The traction created by traction neutralizes the effects of muscle layers,which are attached to bone fragments, prevents their displacement relative to each other and creates conditions for proper regeneration of bone tissue.
- Functional methods involve treatment without the use or with minimal use of the immobilization of the damaged area. The method is not common, it is used mainly when it is necessary to treat a bone fracture or a small fracture. The essence of the method is to ensure the affected area rest.
Inflammatory bone diseases
Nonspecific bone diseases are caused by staphylococci and streptococci. Specific inflammations accompany such bone diseases as brucellosis, syphilis, tuberculosis and others. Of non-specific inflammations, osteomyelitis is widespread. It develops hematogenously, due to exogenous bone infection when injured, when inflammation spreads to bone tissue from other tissues and organs.
How to treat bones for osteomyelitis? The main thing here is to prevent the development of an infection that provokes inflammation of the bone tissue. For this purpose, individually selected potent antibiotics are used.Most often, antibiotics are injected directly into the inflamed hearth, which speeds up the relief of infection and stopping the disease. The course of antibiotics lasts at least a month. If necessary, use surgical methods.
Dystrophic bone diseases (osteochondropathy)
The diseases are characterized by local circulatory disorders in the bones and the development of zones of aseptic necrosis in the spongy bone substance. There are similar pathologies in the development of endocrine diseases, due to nutritional disorders and toxic lesions.
How to treat bone on the leg with:
- thigh chondropathy. This can be done both conservatively and operatively. Conservative treatment involves bed rest. The method of skeletal traction for both hips is used, physiotherapeutic treatment is carried out, including a daily massage of the legs.
- chondropathy of the foot. The essence of the treatment is to unload the affected area. For 4-6 weeks, the foot is encased in a plaster cast. After its removal, they begin physiotherapeutic procedures, physiotherapy exercises in combination with a decrease in loads on the affected foot.Child for 1-2 years will have to keep in orthopedic shoes.
In the case of chondropathy of the lunate bone of the arm, the load on the sore hand is limited. For this purpose, the diseased area for 2-3 months consists of gypsum. After removing the dressing, physiotherapy, physiotherapy, massage are performed.
Dysplastic bone diseases
This definition unites such pathologies as excessive or insufficient bone development, osteosclerosis, cartilage tissue malformations, gigantism. This group includes bone tumors - malignant and benign. Treatment of this type of dysplasia as osteoarthritis is a long process and is carried out mainly on an outpatient basis. The main objectives of treatment are: improving the function and preventing the occurrence of contractures, as well as slowing down the progressive processes, which is achieved by using physiotherapy, physical therapy, adherence to the orthopedic regimen, and limiting the loads. The fight against osteoarthritis is unthinkable without spa treatment.
Treatment of hip joint dysplasia in a child should be started as early as possible, since this process is lengthy and represents a whole set of procedures.The doctor who treats the bones of the child will prescribe special, spreading legs, tires, wide swaddling, in especially severe cases - plaster cast. Used tires removable or non-removable. All these devices are designed to create the best conditions for the joints. Treatment of dysplasia of the hip joints is purely individual - one child only needs to wear the splint for several months, and another will not have to part with it for a year. Treatment can not be interrupted until the final and complete recovery.
Relatives: why pay for housing when visiting is cheaper
Apartment and office moving - work for moving companies
General characteristics: lion
Habitat Sawing, Shura, sawing watch
How to remove makeup at home
How to sell coins
How to install the theme on the PSP
What to wear in spring 2017 10 new ideas from Milan Fashion Week