How to quickly strengthen the immune system of an adult?
The immune system of the body is very important for human health, because it serves as a defense against the introduction of various pathogenic enemies from the external environment, such as bacteria, viruses, fungi that cause intoxication and, as a result, various serious pathologies.
Often the immunity weakens for various external and internal reasons, but an adult or child can always be enhanced using a set of actions - folk remedies, general activities, vitamins and herbal medicine, and in some cases, prescribed by a doctor, drugs.
How to recognize a weakened immune system?
Signs indicating that your immunity is not all in order are:
- the presence of breakdown, fatigue and constant sleepiness or insomnia;
- frequent colds, acute respiratory, acute viral and other, up to several cases per year;
- permanent pustules, boils or carbuncles on the body and face;
- often inflamed tonsils;
- the presence of exacerbations of existing fungal or viral diseases, for example, herpes;
- digestive problems;
- blood pressure instability;
- presence of a regular subfebrile body temperature.
If some of these symptoms occur, then it is urgent to take measures to increase the body's defenses with all available means and methods so as not to aggravate the situation.
What to do?
Increase immunity to an adult can be helped quickly and harmlessly by the following methods, which are best used in combination. These include:
- general activities;
- the use of vitamins and mineral salts;
- water balance;
- correct menu;
- folk remedies;
- special preparations.
Medical workers give advice for preventive purposes not to neglect accessible to everyone and not complex general measures consisting of the following useful actions:
- Daily long walks. Staying in the open air for half an hour a day at a minimum, regardless of the weather,acts on the body tonic, and a sporty quick step promotes blood flow and oxygen saturation.
- Fractional portion ration. Meals should be complete and regular, up to five meals a day, with fresh dairy and vegetable products, vitamin C containing fruits and berries in the menu.
- Compliance with a comfortable temperature in a residential area is stable, not higher than eighteen to twenty degrees of heat with a sufficient degree of moisture. You should always go to bed in the aired bedroom.
- A contrast shower is recommended every day for tempering. In addition, it improves blood circulation.
- Only for the benefit of immunity is an active lifestyle with regular gymnastic exercises, sports activities and games.
- A complete rejection of bad habits - smoking, alcohol and drug use is welcomed.
This method costs nothing in money terms, but it is invaluable to the health of the immune system.
Vitamins and mineral salts play a special immuno-enhancing role, being the primary means in the struggle for strong immunity.Which fortified remedies should be preferred:
- Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is a panacea for the safety and stability of the immune system. Doctors always recommend taking it for prophylactic purposes and as a medicine when diagnosing viral diseases. For prophylaxis, the recommended dose is 2.5–3 mg / kg.
- Multivitamin-mineral complexes, including trace elements. These are excellent antioxidants and immunostimulants that provide the body with proper life activity. Even absolutely healthy person twice a year is recommended to drink courses of vitamins of groups B, R, K and vitamin A.
Despite the fact that some foods also contain minerals and vitamins, taking multivitamins from a pharmacy is a reliable guarantee of the body's balance and its resistance to external threats.
Compliance with the water balance is no less important than the fullness of vitamins and minerals, because the body constantly needs clean drinking water. Within a day, up to three liters of liquid are removed from it, and to avoid dehydration, water supplies should be regularly replenished by drinking a similar amount of fluid in return.
Mineral water, saturated with various microelements, is also useful, ensuring the correctness and timeliness of metabolic processes, the performance of the functions of vital organs “perfectly well”.
How else to strengthen immunity? Replace the habitual food complex and healthy, with the maintenance of a large number of products that increase immunity in adults. In the diet can not do without:
- Fat varieties of fish - a source of natural antioxidants, which are OmegaZ polyunsaturated fatty acids. Getting into the cells of the body, they help to improve their structure, enhance immune functions and eliminate dangerous substances in the form of free radicals and “harmful” cholesterol.
- Vegetables and fruits are reliable and indispensable suppliers of vitamins.
- Seafood and algae containing a large amount of natural minerals. These are iodine, zinc, selenium and other substances involved in the synthesis of antibodies in the blood, contributing to its saturation with oxygen and amino acids.
- Lactic acid products, eggs, nuts, mushrooms, legumes - protein sources.
If there is no allergic reaction to the listed products, their constant use in the menu will never allow the immunity to surrender its positions.
Folk remedies based on natural herbal ingredients will help to take care of the immunity of a woman, a man, a child without the use of special preparations.
Immunologists also note the beneficial effects of some plants on the immune system, prescribing them for prophylaxis and as part of a comprehensive treatment.
These are herbs with berries in the form of tinctures, decoctions and herbal preparations, which you can buy at the pharmacy or prepare yourself from your own prepared raw materials:
- Echinacea purpurea is known to almost everyone as a universally recognized plant immune stimulator. Medicine uses mainly drugs, which are based on the juice and grass of the plant. Pharmacies sell echinacea tincture, the drug "Immunal." These are antimicrobial and antiviral agents that quickly heal various wounds, promote the treatment of most diseases of infectious and fungal etiology, and help to cope with severe chronic skin pathologies such as eczema or psoriasis. Help in the treatment of neuropsychiatric disorders.Accepted by courses to improve immunity, but a length of not more than two weeks.
- Herbal collection, which is brewed in a tablespoon per half-liter of boiling water and insist three hours, includes equal parts of plants:
They drink it instead of tea in two or three doses to help the body resist viruses and bacteria.
A very effective immunomodulatory folk remedy for adults - a decoction consisting of:
Dried rosehips (10 tablespoons) pour two liters of water and boil for half an hour. The lemon is crushed using a blender or meat grinder, combined with other ingredients in a glass container and poured strained rosehip tea. Insist a day and take thrice a day before meals on a tablespoon.
Other natural immunostimulants - drugs from ginseng, radioli, eleutherococcus, schisandra Chinese. Immune balance always support the tinctures of the listed plants, in a dosage of three to five drops per cup of water.
These are the so-called natural homeopathic remedies, which are good in many cases, except for those when the immune system requires more radical actions.
Special preparations, which are prescribed exclusively by immunologists according to the results of universal diagnostics and special laboratory tests.
Female treason improves complexion
100 Watt light with your own hands
When the body asks for help: 15 important signals
Making the dream body: 8 exercises with a TRX simulator video
Test: Guess the city from satellite images