How to get a Bigger Butt in a Week
How to Make Your Butt Bigger
If your butt is on the smaller side, you might be looking for ways to give it a boost. Wearing the right pants, doing certain exercises and adjusting your weight can help you make your butt go up a few sizes. Getting a bigger butt is within reach, if you follow these steps.
Working Your Body
Change your walk.How you carry yourself can highlight or obscure different parts of your body. Stand and sit straight with your shoulders square and your head raised. Keep your abs contracted and your pelvis in a neutral position. This will not only make your butt more prominent, but it'll also slim your torso a bit and make your chest look bigger.
- Imitate the way runway models walk. Imagine there's a straight line running on the ground ahead of you, and it's located exactly beneath your belly button, in the center between your two feet. When you take a step, move your foot toward the center of your body, putting it down on this imaginary line. Then put your other foot down on that line, directly in front of your first foot. Keep walking this way, one foot in front of the other and clench your glutes.
- You can ask a personal trainer to evaluate your posture and help you improve it.
- To further emphasize your curves with a feminine swagger, follow the steps in How to Walk Like a Diva.
Build up your butt muscles.You can actually make your butt rounder and larger by strengthening the muscles in it, known as your glutes. Do the following exercises at least 3 times a week for the fastest results:
- Butt Bridges. Lie on your back with your knees bent and your arms at your sides. Lift your butt toward the ceiling, then lower it. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Squats. Stand erect with your feet about shoulder width apart and your arms extended in front of you. Bend your knees to a ninety degree angle with your back straight, then rise back up. As you do this, make sure that your knees do not move in front of your toes. Do 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
- Lunges. Stand erect with your feet about shoulder width apart. Bend one leg behind you and the other leg in front of you. Both should be at 90-degree angles. Return to starting position, then alternate with your other leg. Do 3 sets of 20 lunges.
- Do kick backs. Stand on one leg. With the leg that is free off the ground, kick it back until you see your butt squeeze into a bubble. Do 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps. To add resistance, use ankle weights. In this case, try doing 3 to 5 sets of 8 to 12 reps.
Tighten your core muscles.Working on your core can tone your belly, making it look tighter and smaller compared to your butt. Exercise your core at least 3 times per week for best results. Start off with these exercises:
- Leg lifts. Leg lifts (or raises) might sound like they're focused on your legs, but really they'll help work your abs. Lie flat on your back with your legs stretched out in front of you. Bend your legs and raise them, keeping your toes pointed. Straighten your legs so that they're pointed at the ceiling. Slowly lower your legs to about an inch off the floor. Repeat 5 to 10 times, then rest for 30 seconds.
- Twist crunches. Lie on your back on the floor and bend your knees. Put your hands behind your head, keeping your elbows bent. Lift one shoulder off the ground, and twist to the opposite direction. For instance, if you lift your left shoulder up, twist your body toward the right. Repeat, alternating shoulders. Do 2 to 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps. Rest for between 30 to 60 seconds between each set.
Try sports that build your leg and buttocks muscles.A hobby you enjoy could also simultaneously enhance your rear. Here are some possibilities:
- Field Hockey
Adjust your weight.Whether you should gain weight or lose weight in order to make your butt bigger (relative to the rest of your body) depends on your natural body type, which is controlled by genetics. When you gain weight, where does the fat go first?
- If it tends to go to the butt and hip area, gaining a little weight will help fill things out. See How to Gain Weight.
- If fat goes to your arms, stomach, or back first, losing some weight will make your body more petite in relation to your butt, which makes your butt look bigger. Read How to Lose Weight. This is especially true if you carry extra weight on your waistline. Getting a smaller waist can make your butt look bigger, even if it didn't change a bit. See How to Lose Belly Fat.
Changing Your Clothes
Pick the right pants.The right pair of jeans can seemingly transform your butt, making it appear round and perky. Consider the following next time you buy a pair of jeans:
- Pick the right fit for your body type. If you have a slim waist, try a pant that will hug your waist, such as skinny jeans or a tight-fitting bootcut. If your waist is smaller than your hips, wear low-rise jeans (that hit at the widest part of your hips) with a fitted shirt.
- If you have a thicker waistline, try wearing high-waisted jeans. The top of the pants should fit around the slimmest part of your waist, making it look small and your butt appear bigger.
- Look at pocket placement. Small, high back pockets will make your butt appear larger. Additionally, pockets with embellishments such as sequins, stitching, or colored thread can add more interest and "direct traffic" (or draw the eye) to your rear. Avoid jeans with big pockets or no pockets at all.
- Avoid dark wash jeans, which will make your legs and rear look smaller (especially if you're wearing a light-colored top). Instead, try white, pastel, or light blue jeans.
Cinch up your waist.Emphasizing a small waist will make your bottom look bigger by proportion. Whether your tummy is tiny or not, try these tips to trick the eye:
- Wear a belt over your waist. Find a medium to large width belt, and tie it around the tiniest part of your waist, over whatever shirt you're wearing. (This looks best over button-down shirts, sweaters, or loose blouses.) For extra emphasis, try using a dark-colored belt over a light shirt.
- Try a girdle. If you have a little more girth than you'd like around your middle, try a girdle. It should push the excess from your tummy down around your hips and butt. Girdles can be found at most department or lingerie stores.
- Don't wear horizontal stripes or patterns around your waist. Busy fabrics or colors will emphasize your tummy and make it look bigger. Instead, stick to dark, solid colors on top.
Wear high heels.Heels change the natural curve of your spine, causing both your butt and your boobs to protrude more.
- Avoid wearing heels for longer than two or three hours at a time. This will reduce the strain on your body.
- For an extra-lifted rear end, ditch the kitten heels and go for stilettos.
- If you're unsure that this works, get in front of a mirror and stand up on your tiptoes (it will help). Take a few steps, and you'll notice how the movements of your legs and rear are a little more exaggerated. Your legs should also look more toned, and your butt should appear to be an inch or two higher.
Using Enhancement Techniques
Get butt enhancing shapewear or padding.You can try shapewear that lifts instantly without major padding, or get padded inserts designed to enhance your butt when you wear jeans and pants. These work quite effectively and make your butt bigger immediately. Choose the size that works best with your clothing and the look you want to achieve.
- Some jeans are actually sold with butt enhancers sewn in. Look for jeans or leggings that have a little extra padding.
- Try making your own padding by using the foam filler or the batting material used to fill pillows and quilts.
Consider surgical butt enhancement procedures with caution.Butt fillers, injections, and implants have gained popularity in recent years, but the results are very mixed. In some cases these procedures have led to very uneven looking butt cheeks, with the filler material sliding and moving over time. Worst case scenario, the enhancement procedures lead to severe medical difficulties.
- Some people have died as a result of receiving toxic injections or implants that were done improperly. It's important to know the potential consequences before you take steps toward getting an enhancement procedure.
QuestionIf you are very slim, can you still build a butt safely and be able to see the improvements?
Personal TrainerPersonal TrainerExpert AnswerThe buttocks are muscle so yes, with proper exercise and diet, you can build muscle size in your buttocks. Try jumping exercises and make sure you consume enough protein as well as carbs and fat calories every day.Thanks!
QuestionIn regards to step five of method one, when I eat, my weight doesn't go anywhere! I have extreme difficulty putting on weight even though I eat and I'd like to get curvier. How do I get those dream curves if my body won't let me!?
Personal TrainerPersonal TrainerExpert AnswerStart counting the calories. Just like losing weight, gaining weight can only be achieved by keeping track of the calories consumed and adjust accordingly. It is just as difficult as losing weight, but with perseverance, and careful meal planning you can gain weight. One tip many people use is consuming meal replacement shakes between meals, as a snack.Thanks!
QuestionDoes this work for teens as well?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, it does not matter what age you are. If you stay consistent with your workout, it will work.Thanks!
QuestionI'm a 14-year-old girl with a small bum. Will making my bum bigger help me get a boyfriend?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou need to get a boyfriend for the right reasons, not because he likes your butt. You should focus on being yourself instead of changing for other people.Thanks!
QuestionWhen will I start seeing results?Claire LouiseCommunity AnswerIf you exercise correctly and persistently, results should be clear within 1-3 weeks.Thanks!
QuestionWill my butt get bigger if I just do 50 squats everyday?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerSure, as long as you stay dedicated and progressively increase your reps as your body adjusts. That said, it's better for your physical health if you vary the exercises to help strengthen your hips, thighs, and other connected, supporting muscles.Thanks!
QuestionIf your butt isn't big, what can you do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerExercise a lot. Do many squats and leg lifts, some jump squats every day, and eat right all the time.Thanks!
QuestionIf I do these exercises for a while and get good results, but then stop, will my butt get smaller again?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, fitness is a "use it or lose it" endeavor. Your strength and muscle size will fade over several weeks or months if you completely stop exercising. The good news is, once you build a solid foundation, you can maintain it with less work than it took to build. For example, if you were exercising 3 days a week for 6 months to achieve the look you want, you might be able to stay pretty close to it with 1 or 2 days per week of efficient exercising after that. The key is to keep making the exercises harder, so you continue to see improvement with the same amount of exercise time.Thanks!
QuestionI want to impress a guy and make my butt look bigger and sexy. How do I do that?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerA lot of guys do like big butts. In order to look sexy, you have to work for it. Work out and stay motivated. It may be hard but when you look at the results in a couple of months time, it'll all be worth it!Thanks!
QuestionHow long with it take if I'm doing about 30 of everything every day?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt's hard to say because genetics play a large role in this. I would say you may notice changes in about a month or two, and if you keep going you will see bigger changes.Thanks!
You can make your butt look bigger by walking and standing up straight, with your shoulders back and abs contracted to push your butt out naturally. Use clothes to your advantage by choosing skinny, high-waisted jeans that slim your waist and hug your butt. Go for a pair with small, high back pockets and a lighter wash to play up your butt even more. To build strong, round glute muscles, do 3 sets of 20 squats, lunges, and glute bridges at least 3 times a week.
Test Your Knowledge
- Don't stop exercising after you're happy with your results.
- Don't stop the exercises once you've reached the body you want or else you're more likely to fall back to how you looked before.
- Once you've reached your goal, don't let yourself go.
- Don't expect to see immediate results. It takes time to get the results you want, so stay focused and be patient.
- In building your butt muscles make sure your diet has enough protein to support muscle growth.
- Do these exercises everyday. Once you're doing them everyday, don't stop! You can play music while you're working out to encourage you and to keep you going and before you know it, you're gonna have a beautiful figure!
- Don't stop eating, just eat the right kinds of food. Get into a routine of doing squats everyday otherwise you might lose the figure you reach.
- Always stick to a healthy diet and never give up!
- Until you have reached your goal, love yourself just how you are.
- Do squats! Squats are a great way to build up your butt muscles!
- Start with 20 squats and work your way up.
- Have a goal on how you want your body. It may take some time, but try to achieve it. You can do this!
- Be patient with this process as it works with time and effort.
- Do squats, squats with kick back, toe tipping, plie and lunges.
- If you are just driving in the car or watching TV at home, squeeze your butt to get your muscles working.
- Try to keep track of how much you gain over weeks.
- Make these tips an everyday routine, stay positive, and make the routine fun so you are motivated to do it everyday.
- Do lots of twist crunches!
- Give yourself 1 or 2 days after every 4 day training to allow your muscles to recover.
- Keep in mind that wearing high heels all the time can permanently damage your feet and knees.
- Take extreme caution when considering any type of butt enhancement procedure.
- Embarking on a buttock growing regimen (BGR) is abigcommitment; be aware that your favorite large or curvy stars have trainers, money (for surgery) and genetics to help them get the look.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Français: , Español: , Deutsch: , Português: , Italiano: , Русский: , 中文: , Čeština: , Bahasa Indonesia: , 日本語: , Nederlands: , ไทย: , 한국어: , Tiếng Việt: , العربية: , Türkçe:
Video: 6 MINUTE BUTT WORKOUT FOR A BIGGER BUTT 😱 HOME - NO EQUIPMENT
Three Easy Steps to an Amazing Summer Glow
Lea Michele Is All Smiles In Beverly Hills As She Attends Baby Shower
Kim Kardashians 50-Step Daytime Makeup Routine Costs Over 1,200 in Products Alone
8 Times Youre Naturally Brilliant
10 Things Never to Say to a Single Mom
Silver Heels For Prom To Look Exceptional
How to Prepare Before Your Boyfriend Comes Over
Salmon with Curry Yogurt Sauce
How to Have Good Hygiene (Boys)