How to make cherry compote for the winter - recipes for a 3-liter jar - simple without sterilization, with and without pits. Delicious cherry compote in 3 l cans for winter
A simple vitamin compote of cherries for winter recipes with photos and step-by-step instructions to do in liter and 3-liter jars. Berries can be used with or without bones, it doesn’t have a strong effect on the taste, but it is recommended to keep the billet with bones for not more than a year. Otherwise, the hydrocyanic acid released from the shells will completely spoil the saturation of the dish and even give it a slight bitterness. If there is very little time for preparing home-made sweet preservation, you should pay attention to fast methods that do not require sterilization.They are described in great detail and even a novice hostess, following their advice, will easily prepare a healthy and invigorating drink at home, which on cold winter evenings will delight you with a bright taste and remind you of a hot summer.
Concentrated cherry compote for the winter with citric acid - step by step recipes for a 3 liter jar
It is not only very easy, but also profitable to roll up the concentrated cherry compote in the winter. Conservation is done quickly, as it does not require sterilization. Preservation of fruits provides a large amount of sugar, which is part of the recipe. The berries are heat treated for a very short time, due to which they retain their full natural, bright taste and healthy qualities. The syrup turns out to be very rich and fragrant, therefore opening the can in the winter, the liquid can be diluted with water and the amount of the vitamin drink can be increased at least twice.
Necessary ingredients for concentrated cherry compote with the addition of citric acid
- cherry - 2.5 kg
- sugar - 1.25 kg
- citric acid - 1 tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to boil concentrated citrate with citric acid for winter
- Cherry to release from leaves and pedicels, carefully sort out and leave only absolutely whole berries without a hint of decay and bruising.
- Thoroughly wash the fruits in running water, drain, threw back in a colander, and gently remove the bones.
- Place the processed cherries in an enameled pan with a wide bottom, cover with sugar and send to the stove. Make a small fire and, without boiling, boil until the sugar completely dissolves in the juice. When this happens, pour in citric acid, mix gently, boil compote for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the fruit in sterilized jars, pour the syrup and immediately roll up. Cool it, turning it upside down and wrapping it in a warm, dense fabric. Store in a cool, dark place, protected from direct sunlight. Otherwise, the contents of the cans will burn out and the compote will lose its visual appeal.
How to cook cherry compote for the winter - a simple step by step recipe with a photo without cooking berries
The originality of this simple recipe for making cherry compote for the winter lies in the fact that the berries are not boiled, but only twice filled with boiling water first, and then syrup.Due to such a light heat treatment, they do not disintegrate and perfectly retain the natural shape, rich taste, bright, juicy color and delicate, very fresh aroma.
The necessary ingredients for the preparation of cherry compote simple recipe
- cherry - 1.5 kg
- sugar - 1 kg
- water - 5 l
Step-by-step instructions on how to make a simple and tasty cherry compote for winter
- To sort the cherry, remove the stems and leaves, and wash the berries very well in running water and dry them, throwing them back onto the kitchen sieve.
- Dry fruits are decomposed into clean, sterilized cans so that their number is about 1/3 of the total volume of the used container.
- Pour water into a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat, boil for 5 minutes, pour into jars with berries, cover with lids and leave to soak for a quarter of an hour.
- Then pour the liquid back into the pan, add sugar and return to the fire. Warm up until the sugar crystals dissolve completely and the syrup begins to thicken. Then boil for 2-3 minutes, pour into jars with berries, roll up with tin lids, turn them upside down, wrap in a warm blanket and leave to cool for a day.Then carry to the pantry or basement.
Delicious cherry compote for the winter - recipes without sterilization in one-liter jars
It is very easy and convenient to preserve cherry compote for the winter without sterilization. The recipe is interesting because in addition to traditional ingredients includes freshly squeezed lemon juice and a small amount of thyme. These additives enrich the taste of the drink and give it an unforgettable, slightly grassy, fragrant aroma.
Necessary ingredients for preparation without sterilization of tasty cherry compote in liter jars
- cherry - 200 g
- sugar - 200 g
- lemon - ½ fruit
- water - 1 l
- thyme - 5 g
Step by step instructions on how to make a compote of cherries for the winter in a liter jar
- Ripe, dense cherries carefully pererarat, spoiled berries to remove, good to release from twigs and leaves, wash in running water and throw in a colander, so that the glass is excess fluid.
- Each dry berry gently chop a wooden skewer. This procedure will provide the compote with a very bright and intense ruby color.
- Lay the processed berries on the bottom of the sterilized jar and cover with a lid.
- For syrup, boil water, pour fresh lemon juice, add sugar, add thyme, bring to a boil and cook on low heat until the sugar granules dissolve completely.
- Pour the jars of berries with boiling syrup, quickly roll up under the metal lids and cool to room temperature before turning them upside down and wrapping them in a blanket or a thick bath towel.
- In storage until the winter to put in the pantry or basement.
Compote from pitted cherries for the winter - a recipe with a photo of 3 liters
This recipe with a photo is designed to prepare for the winter of one three-liter can of compote from cherries without pits. The finished drink made in this way is notable for its luscious, natural taste and the pronounced fresh aroma provided by lemon mint. If this herb is not at hand, you can replace it with lemon balm.
The necessary ingredients for the preparation for the winter cold of compote seedless cherry compote
- cherry - ½ kg
- sugar - 250 g
- water - 2.5 l
- lemon mint - 3 sprigs
Step-by-step instructions on how to roll up a compote of pitted cherries for winter
- Slightly unripe cherries free from stalks, wash well, sort out and leave only completely whole, not crumpled berries. Then gently extract the bones from them.
- Take a dry, sterilized three-liter jar, pour into it berries and half the volume of sugar.
- Boil water over high heat, boil for a couple of minutes and pour into the jar so that it is filled with liquid by 50%.
- Throw in a sprig of mint, cover with lids and leave in this form for half an hour.
- After the time has elapsed, remove the mint and set it aside; it will no longer be needed.
- Drain the water from the jar back into the pan, add the remaining sugar and cook until it is completely dissolved.
- Fill the berries with fire syrup, roll up the lids, turn them over, wrap them in a warm blanket and wait for the preservation to cool completely. For storage send in a cool, darkened room.
Fragrant cherry compote with bone for the winter - a step by step recipe of cooking with spices
Fragrant spices will enrich the taste of cherry compote and give it an unusual, exciting aroma. However, such a blank must be consumed within the next year. If you leave it to store longer, the bones will begin to produce hydrocyanic acid, which is considered harmful to the human body.
Necessary ingredients for making compote from cherries with a stone for winter
- cherry - 1 kg
- Carnation - 6 buds
- allspice - 4 peas
- vanilla - 5 g
- sugar - 600 g
- water - 2.5 l
Step-by-step instructions on how to make a fragrant compote of cherry berries with a stone
- In sturdy, dense cherries, remove the stalks, carefully wash the berries in cool water and place on a kitchen towel to dry.
- Dry berries put in sterilized jars so that they take about 1/3 of the total container.
- In a saucepan, heat the water, add sugar and boil until it is completely dissolved. Then put fragrant spices and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Skim the cloves and peas with pepper and fill the jars of berries with boiling syrup.
- Sterilize the compote the required amount of time (depending on the size of the cans used), roll up with tin lids and leave to cool completely, be sure to cover with a blanket or blanket. Such storage does not require special storage conditions, and even at room temperature, it will secure it intact before winter.
Cherry compote with apples for the winter in 3-liter jars for home storage - a recipe from a photo step by step
The compote of cherries and apples, cooked in 3-liter jars, is beautifully stored at home and, even without being sterilized, quietly “lives” to the deepest cold.The taste of the drink pleases with its tenderness and light, piquant sourness, which gives the dish berries and citric acid.
The necessary ingredients for seaming in 3-liter cans of compote of cherries and apples
- apple - 750 g
- cherry - 400 g
- water - 2.5 l
- sugar - 400 g
- citric acid - 1 tsp
Step-by-step instructions how to preserve in a 3-liter jar of compote with cherries and apples
- Wash berries and fruits in running water and dry.
- Apples cut into thick slices and remove the core with pits.
- Pieces of apples lay in a sterilized jar, and arrange the top of the cherry.
- Boil water over high heat, boil for 5 minutes and immediately pour into fruit jars. Cover tightly with lids and leave for a quarter of an hour.
- Then pour the water back into the pan, pour in the sugar and citric acid, bring to a boil and boil until lightly thick. It usually takes 15-20 minutes.
- Fiery syrup pour into the jar to the edge of the neck, roll up the lids and, wrapped in a warm blanket, cool. Before winter, store in the pantry or cellar.
How to make a compote of cherries and raspberries for the winter without sterilization
To make winter cherry compote more tender, you can make it according to this recipe with raspberries.The berry will soften the characteristic cherry sourness and make the drink more juicy and very sweet. Pleasant fragrant give delicacy sprig of mint, along with which will be cooked sugar syrup.
Necessary ingredients for winter compote with raspberries and cherries
- water - 2.5 l
- cherry - ½ kg
- raspberry - 300 g
- sugar - 400 g
- mint - 1 sprig
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe of sweet and sour compote with cherries and raspberries without sterilization
- Remove the stems from the cherry, wash it well in running water and put it on a kitchen towel to dry.
- Raspberry very carefully to sort and gently rinse in several waters, trying very hard not to damage the integrity of the berries. Then put in a colander and wait for excess liquid to drain.
- Boil water on medium heat, boil for 2-3 minutes, throw a sprig of mint, cover with a lid, remove from the stove and allow to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Banks filled with dry, clean berries. Cherry lay out the first layer, and the second raspberry, so that it is not rumpled.
- Pour sugar into the jar and slightly shake the berries so that it spreads throughout their whole mass and envelops each fruit.
- Remove the mint from the pan and fill the jar with cherries and raspberries with hot water.Leave for 15-20 minutes, then drain again into a saucepan and boil again for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Boiling liquid should be poured into the jar to the neck, quickly rolled up with tin lids, cover the preservation with a blanket and leave to cool completely. Until winter, store in a cool, dark place.
Reese Witherspoon will play for the third time Blonde in law
Spaghetti with prawns
Bird feeder manufacturing scheme
How to care for a beautiful Chow Chow dog
Pool waterproofing replacing ceramic tiles
How to manipulate a man