How to make cheese pies
Cheesecake - a great snack for outdoor recreation. It goes well with kebabs or grilled meats.
- Cooking time:3 minutes
Cheese Pies: a recipe from yeast dough
Pies made from homemade yeast dough are soft and fluffy.
- In half cup of warm milk, dissolve the yeast, add 1 tsp. sugar, mix and leave warm until a large number of bubbles on the surface.
- Pour in the rest of the milk, salt.
- Sift the flour, pour 2/3 into the milk, mix.
- Add a portion of soft butter and the rest of the flour, knead the dough. It should turn out elastic, but slightly stick to hands.
- Grease a bowl with oil and put the dough into it, cover with a napkin.Leave warm for the approach. In 1.5-2 hours it will increase by 2 times.
- Punch and divide into 7 parts. Each roll into a cake oval.
- On one edge of the flatbread, place a tablespoon of cheese, sliced into thin cubes. Twist into a roll, not too tight.
- Cover the baking tray with greased baking paper. Put the patties so that the edge of the rolls is on the bottom.
- Beat an egg yolk and 2 spoons of milk with a fork, grease the cakes.
- Give them 15 min. on proofing, turn on the oven to heat up to 200 � C.
- Bake until rosy, about 20 min.
Put the finished patties on the dish, cover with a cloth and let cool.
Serve slightly warm or cold to soup, meat, fresh vegetable salads.
Stuffing for cheese pies can be combined. Try adding ham, olives, greens and other ingredients to your cheese.
Puff cheese pies
These pies are very easy and quick to prepare, as the dough is used already prepared.
What products will be needed:
- Unleavened puff pastry - 0.5 kg.
- Adyghe cheese - 300 g
- Spinach leaves - 150 g.
- Chicken eggs - 1 pc.
- Sour cream - 1 tbsp.
- Onion greens - 5-6 feathers.
- Salt to taste.
How to make a pie with cheese:
- Somewhere in half an hour, place the dough on the table so that it thaws. If it is two sheets, separate them when they become slightly flexible, otherwise you can break.
- Roll out thawed dough into a thin pancake, cut it into 10x10cm squares.
- Chop finely the spinach and onion feathers, mix.
- Pour greens into sour cream, salt to taste. Add egg white, mix the filling.
- Cheese rub on a large grater, add to sour cream with greens.
- Put a spoonful of filling on each square.
- Connect the two opposite corners above the filling. Then the remaining two.
- Beat the yolk with a fork with a spoon of water, grease the patties.
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper and grease it with butter. Put the patties, heat the oven to 180 � C and bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
From the oven, the products are crispy right away, but when they lie a little, they will become softer. Serve them warm or cold.
Handwork from a twine
Habitat Christmas receptions watch
Instructions for use of almond oil
Ksenia Sobchak published a beach photo with the whole family
It took her 4 years and 10,000 wrappers to sew this dress and get married