How to make a 3D Sphere - After Effects Tutorial
How to Make a Landsphere
Do you want a terrarium with tiny critters? Don't have time to care for your pets? Then this terrarium will cure both! Read on to learn to create your own "garden".
Get a glass jar or bottle that is at least 3-liters.Then, wash your container with water only & dry it.
Add aquarium gravel, rinse it with water.Spread it in your bottle or jar about one inch deep. This will provide drainage for your plant roots.
Put half an inch of compost in your container.The compost has microorganisms that will decompose waste products.
Place in two inches of potting soil.This will provide burrowing areas for your animals.
Place the seeds of small plants in the soil of your landsphere.Do not use seeds of very tall plants. Water the seeds daily until they germinate.
Add animals.Only put in two kids of animals. Good choices include:
- Garden snail
- Pill bugs
- Darkling beetle
After you put your animals in your landsphere, add water for the last time, seal it up, and don't open it again.
QuestionHow much water should I put in for the last step?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerEnough to dampen the soil entirely.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Instead of catching your animals from the wild, you can buy them.
- With more equipment, you can make an even better landsphere.
- If you find snails or pill bugs under logs or rocks, remember to return the log or rock to its original position.
- Generally bad choices include caterpillars (only eat certain kinds of plants), aphids (reproduce quickly), spiders (only eat live prey), termites (they'll damage your home if they escape), flies other than fruit flies, reptiles and amphibians (must always be kept in tanks and they only eat live prey).
- Do not add flying insects in your container as they could damage their wings bumping into the glass.
- Remember that making terrariums is difficult.
Video: HenriH - Landsphere
10 Lifestyle Choices to Lower Cholesterol
How to Make Kielbasa and Cabbage Soup
Feeling Nauseated While Eating Breakfast
How to Solve Irritation from Head to Toe
Study claims age affects perception of classic optical illusion
10 Things Your Vagina Wants You to Know
Billboard Music Awards 2019: See the Best Looks from the RedCarpet
How to Create Fire With a Magnifying Glass
How to Learn Hawaiian
How to Create a Cross Functional Chart
Date: 05.12.2018, 14:18 / Views: 31471