How to knit flies?
Watch the video
Fishing is either a hobby or your life, and without it you cannot exist. But in all cases, we get great pleasure from the process of catching fish, or even if nothing is caught, all the same, emotions overflow. In addition, fishing is especially beautiful if you have quality gear, bait, hooks, spinning rods. Then you get real pleasure.
Like any hobby, it does not require small investments and in order to buy all the good and reliable you will need to spend money. What are we leading to? We lead to the fact that without a good bait, do not pull the fish out of the pond (if you can say so), and if you do not spend money, and do it yourself, then fishing will be even more beautiful. In this article we want to tell how to knit flies? You can find videos and various educational materials on the Internet at any time. But you need to have a concept that we will try to teach you in a convenient form.
Preparation for the manufacture of "fly"
Before preparing for knitting, tell you what the fly. The fly is a special artificial bait that imitates, depicts an insect and a fish, respectively, thinks it is an edible thing and bites.There are wet and dry flies. Most often, these products are used in sport fishing, but it smoothly migrated to ordinary amateur fishing.
So, to know how to knit flies, you must decide:
- Which of the insects you will represent in the form of bait (flies). That is, choosing the type of insect, you can then select the size of the hook and choose the proportions.
- Further understand for yourself color scale, material and understand with the basic tools for knitting.
Basically, frequent tools for tying flies are: a vice to clamp the hook, the hook itself, tweezers, which is needed for the convenience of pulling threads. As for the threads, choose them from silk and various bright colors. For the fly, you can use other available materials, not necessarily those used by manufacturers.
So, to know how to knit flies, you need to understand that since this is an imitation of an insect, then its constituent parts must perform their functions. Pay attention to this, turn on your imagination and fantasy. Next, we give a step-by-step instruction on the main features of the binding of artificial flies.
- Begin, of course, from knitting the body. It is, in principle, not difficult. The main thing is to keep the proportions, to correctly convey the shape of the body. The main thing is that the body was not longer than the hook itself. Remember, when you start to wind the thread on the hook, the coils should fit tightly to each other and be tightly tightened. Do not forget to retreat about 2-3 mm from the ring of the hook to leave room for the legs, head and wings.
- Next, knit the bristles. Remember that the bristles should be directed upwards and separately tied to the fly's calf. Bind the material for the bristles together or separately with the material for the body to the forearm of the hook itself. Then spiral wrap the bristles with a thread and tie a knot to the forend of the hook. If you use feathers instead of bristle, then the winding technology will be as follows: first impose a shape, and then attach the thin end of the feather to the fore end of the hook and continue winding, having soaked the feather with warm water.
- We turn to the wings fly. First of all, remember that the wings must be raised, because it is a fly, and they must hold it on the surface. The wings themselves should be gathered from the flight feathers of such birds: geese, thrushes, pigeons, partridges, or from the neck of a chicken or a rooster.In order to properly tie the wings of the fly, you need to adhere to these principles: the size of the wings should be three-quarters of the fly itself, tightly tie them to the fore end of the hook to lift the wings, wind the thread with an eight. For a good effect, always leave one wing upright.
Why do men love oral sex?
Angels from napkins
Valentine's Day Crafts
Where to celebrate New Year 2013
Quick ways to peel a pumpkin