Add These 6 Words To Your Vocabulary To Impress Your Teacher
How to Impress Teachers With Your Essay
Essay Template and Sample Essays
Impressing Teachers with Your Own Essay
Be creative.The intro will make or break your essay. The key is to attract the teacher's attention away from the TV or computers screen and fully onto your essay. In the intro, be creative. Use an analogy, tell a personal experience story, whatever you do, start out with a something different!
Add emotion.Teachers are human beings too! Any kind of emotion in the intro or conclusion (more likely in the conclusion) will get the teacher to start thinking. Talk about how your pet dog has been your personal hero in your life trials. Or fall back on the ol' reliable--hope. Talk about the hope to one day create a more peaceful world. Talk about the hope to one day reach that elusive goal. Remember, there is always hope.
- If you talk about something briefly at the very beginning of your intro, refer back to it quickly in your conclusion. It'll remind your teacher you know how to write an essay and you know what you're doing.
Utilize sentence structures to your advantage.Start off sentences with the same start to add more emotion. Example: "Sometimes the world gets too out of hand. Sometimes the world just needs a better hero. Sometimes, I can be that hero."
When in doubt, use movie quotes, songs, famous people (i.e.US presidents, class presidents, etc.), or well-known sayings. Either you can outright quote them, such as "If we don't come together right now, on this hallowed ground, we too will be destroyed" (Remember the Titans). Or you can change it up slightly to show off your creativity, such as "The grass actually ISN'T greener on the other side."
Use at least somewhat decent vocabulary.By using too many simple words, the teacher may not notice it at first, but he will notice your lack of strong vocab. Insert a few good words here and there, and if you're slightly in doubt on what a complicated word means, just don't use it. Misusing a word can rip your essay into pieces in the teacher's mind.
If you're too lazy to look up words in the thesaurus, right click it on Microsoft if you're typing your essay.
What is a citation?
What is the easiest way to add colorful vocabulary to my essay quickly?
How do I begin an essay titled `The Day I Will Never Forget"?
How can I write a paragraph?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Never repeat yourself. Never repeat yourself. Never repeat yourself.
- Be funny. It doesn't have to be laugh-out-loud humor (it can be though), but just say a little something here and there to make the teacher slightly smile when reading.
- Be creative. Creativity is your best friend, your best weapon, and your best gift. Express your creativity in your essay, and it'll rub off on your teacher.
- Side Note: Double-space the essay. No teacher likes to read single-spaced crunched-together essays.
- Use cool fonts. Nothing too fancy, just make sure it looks unique and the font isn't too hard to read. Try something like Bradley Hand ITC or Tall Paul, if you have that one.
- Follow all the instructions your teacher gives. If s/he wants you to write it in size 12 Times New Roman font, don't write in size 24 Comic Sans.
- Writing should be also neat and clean, the genre of your composition should match the tone of essay you are writing.
- Don't overdo the humor or emotion. Too little and it's not effective. Too much and the teacher sees right through your pitiful attempt at writing a good essay. Like a spoonful of sugar, it takes just the right dose to work.
- Don't include the teacher in your essay.
Video: That's How You Can Confuse Your Math Teacher
How to Discipline an Older Child
The Fall 2015 Beauty Trends You Need to Know About RightNow
You Can Change Your Money Fate
6 Exercises That Help Your Lower Back Pain
Jeff Bezos should spend his philanthropy fund in these cities
Karvonen Formula for Calculating Your Target Heart Rate
The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes So Far This Year
How to Remove Rusted Allen Bolts
How to Make Your Butt Bigger
A neutral but versatile wool rug
Classic Shakshuka Recipe With Homemade Tomato Sauce
Date: 05.12.2018, 14:11 / Views: 35272