How to get to Nha Trang?
Nha Trang is the most famous beach resort in Vietnam, attracting thousands of foreign tourists every year not only with its stunning beaches, but also with a developed infrastructure for youth recreation.
In this article we will explain how to get to Nha Trang those who have decided to spend their holidays in this truly paradise of Vietnam.
- First, you will need to decide on the choice of route, as there are no direct flights to the resort. Despite the fact that there is an airport in Nha Trang itself, it has long been not used for passenger flights. The best option is to fly to Cam Ranh Airport, located 26 km from the city center.
- Select the appropriate flight. The direct flight NV 70 to Cam Ranh departs from Sheremetyevo Airport at 19:00, and arrives at 09:10 local time. There is also a direct flight UT 5507 from Rostov-on-Don, which departs at 17:00 and lands at 07:55 local time. If you are a seasoned traveler and are not afraid to travel with transfers, you have much more opportunities.Usually those who fly to Cam Ranh make transfers at Ho Chi Minh City Airport and Hanoi.
- Next you will need to get from the airport to the city. The easiest way is to book a transfer before departure. If you have not taken care of this in advance, you can take a taxi. The road from the airport will take about 40 minutes and will cost less than $ 10 per trip.
Before you get to Nha Trang using the train, you must decide whether you are ready to go in conditions of complete lack of comfort and poor sanitation. You should also be aware that there are no direct trains to Nha Trang, so you have to first get to Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi:
- Three trains run from Ho Chi Minh City: SE2, SE4, SE8. The first two depart from the platform at 19:00 and 23:00 respectively. The most high-speed is the SE4 train, which takes you to Nha Trang station at 5:31. Ticket price is about 30 dollars.
- From Hanoi, the train to Nha Trang is about 20 hours, while making many stops along the way. Trains depart from the platform of the South, their schedule must be specified at the ticket office of the railway station, the cost of the ticket is about $ 40.
If you have limited means, you can try to get to Nha Trang by bus:
- there is a special counter at Cam Ranh Airport, behind which they sell tickets for the bus to the bus station;
- There are special buses from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City - Sleeping Bus. The cost of a ticket for such a bus is about $ 8, the journey takes about 8-10 hours.
Where to relax in the winter
Why do men’s hair fall out?
How to restore a plastic gear
Do I need to wash my hair every day
How to cook thin and thick pancakes on whey