How to find your favorite song on the InternetHow to recognize a music track heard on the radio, which was included in a collection of unwritten tracks on YouTube, heard in movies or videos to add this song to your playlist -sheet? How can I find out what songs are stored on the computer under the names TrackName or with names in the form of confusion symbols to get acquainted with other songs of their performers? Not knowing neither the author of the song, nor its performer, nor the title, it can be done with the help of various means offered by the Internet. Consider these tools for desktop devices.
1. Searching for the words of the songThe easiest way to recognize the song heard somewhere is to enter the words remembered from it into the search engine. But it does not always happen that words of chorus or bridge are memorized. If the words from the verses cut into the memory, the search engine can not find a particularly untwisted composition.And to produce in the results a web page where these words are simply found. In order for the search engine to search for just such a word order as it sounds in a song, the key request must be quoted.
- the lyrics of the song "jellyfish, we are friends."
- lyrics "look at me, i'm a beautiful creature.
2.The site of the radio stationToday it is no longer necessary to call a radio station and ask what kind of an interesting song this was half an hour ago on the air. Almost every radio station has its own website, which usually has a history of broadcasting. And in this story, you can track by time what track was put on the radio earlier.
3. Chrome Extensions for Recognizing Online MusicIf the music plays in a browser window, you can recognize it using special extensions from the Chrome store.They will work in all browsers built on Chromium. AHA-Music Extension After installing the AHA-Music extension, its button will appear on the browser toolbar. While on the tab with the playback song, press the AHA-Music button, wait a bit and see the result - the name of the song and its performer.
4. Web service AudioTag.infohttp://audiotag.info If your computer stores audio files without identification, with names like Track№ or something like that, find out what the composition is called and who performs it, will help the web service AudioTag.info.It is necessary to download an audio file on the service site.
5. Midomi.Com Web servicehttps://www.midomi.com Another web service for song recognition works on the principle of Shazam - with the sampling of tracks through a microphone.
Flower arrangement and cold porcelain
Paper tube lampshade
How to perfect pickle onions
How to celebrate the new year teens
Blu-ray Disc Player NAD