How to draw spring?
With the onset of spring, many art lovers have a desire to paint spring landscapes. It is sometimes not clear to novice artists how to do this. In this article we will explain how to draw spring.
We draw a spring landscape
- First step. At the first stage of drawing you need to draw four circles that will serve as the basis for some of the colors that you will be drawing.
- The second step. The drawing of four wild aster flowers begins. They are somewhat reminiscent of chamomile. You can take advantage of this similarity by portraying them. After the flower petals are drawn, you need to proceed to the next step.
- The third step. Next, you need to portray a few lupins. You can see that these are conical wildflowers. Their petals are arranged in layers and assembled in a brush. After drawing them, you can proceed to the next step.
- Fourth step. Now pay attention to simpler flowers. These are impatiens or impatiens. Here you need to do some detailing in the center of each flower and then go to step five.
- Fifth step.The sketch depicts another row of lupins in the background. If you wish, you can add your favorite flowers instead.
- The sixth step. Add tulips. These are typically spring flowers, which are among our most popular. They emerge from the ground when the weather becomes truly spring and grass begins to sprout. You have learned how to draw a spring with a pencil, go to the next step.
- Seventh step. Paint your drawing with gouache or watercolor, and maybe with oil.
- The eighth step. At the end of this drawing lesson, we outline the stems for some plants, and also mix herbs with a carpet of wild flowers. Erase the mistakes that were made in the course of drawing, and let's see how the picture should look after it is finished.
- The ninth step. See how beautiful your wildflowers look. It turned out a wonderful picture that represents spring in all respects.
With this step-by-step instruction, you will be able to draw a picture. The spring depicted on it will please you for a long time.
How to create a directory
Unloading: losing weight after the holidays
Create a cozy play house for children
How to clean the water heater from scale and scale
Fractional nutrition as a way of life