The Official Bench Press Check List (AVOID MISTAKES!)
How to Do the Bench Press Exercise
- If you intend to lift heavy weights, you should ask someone with experience to "spot" for you by offering assistance when required.
- Bench pressing can be dangerous. Make sure the path of the bar is not low over the mouth and neck region when unracking or racking the bar. That means you should move the weight "from" and "to" the rack from an arms extended position and not low across the neck and face.
- The grip on the bar should normally be wide enough so that the elbow joints are at least at right angles and the forearms in a perpendicular plane. A slightly wider or narrower grip can also be used with experience.
- You can "lock-out" your elbows, contrary to some safety advice that is generally misguided. Just make sure you don't lock them out suddenly or explosively.
- The hand grip should be overhand and feature the thumbs placed under the bar and across the top of the fingers. Don't place the thumbs behind the bar or locked beneath the fingers.
- Keep your butt and head flat on the bench and feet flat on the floor for stability, but don't push your head into the bench to assist the lift; firm up the neck muscles instead.
Video: How to Bench Press WITHOUT Pain - Reverse Grip Bench!!
AnInterpreter From Russia Told About Life inSouth Korea, and This Country IsBeyond Understanding
6 Worst Infections Doctors Fear Catching
7 Ways to Deal With Difficult People
Best Chinese Hairstyles – Our Top 10
3 Ways To Get Better Skin—When The Sun Damage Is Already Done
3 Weight Loss Tips That Have Nothing to Do With Willpower
Grilled Sausage with Potatoes, Red Peppers and Spinach
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner will be reuniting for thanksgiving at this A-lister’s house
Country Guide: Antigua
How to Get Rid of Sore Breasts (for Teenagers)
How to Pay Yourself in Your LLC
As an alternative, consider shipping presents to your destination
SpaceX Plan To Make New Sexy Spacesuits
Date: 12.12.2018, 23:14 / Views: 61341