How to cook compote from dried fruits - the best step-by-step recipes
Compote of dried fruit has long been a favorite drink for many. In ancient times, he was called - swaz. It can be cooked all year round, it does not depend on seasonality. You can also make it from frozen berries. But does something go in comparison with the infusion of fragrant dried fruit? In the autumn-winter period, such a drink is just a find, since it is a storehouse of useful vitamins.
Preparation for cooking
In order to cook the compote of dried fruits as tasty as possible, you need to know the technology of proper preparation.
- The composition of the compote mixture includes various fruits, so you should consider the cooking period of each, in order to preserve all the beneficial properties. First solid are put: apples, pears, and after - soft: apricots, prunes, raisins.
- For two liters of water, take about 500-600 g of fruit mass.
- When harvesting apples and pears are cut into slices, sometimes in the form of straw.
- In the store, choose dried fruits that are not processed from pests. Quality product has a rich color, without white bloom.
- Bring the purchased mixture to a boil once and drain this liquid.
- Ideally, drink the drink without the use of sugar. If it is present in the recipe, first boil the sugar syrup.
- Before cooking, sort out the fruit, remove the twigs or leaves. Rinse twice.
- Standard cooking time is 30 minutes.
- After the process of insisting begins, it is necessary for full saturation with taste and obtaining the necessary consistency. Cover the container with compote with a towel and let cool. It will take about five hours. If possible, stand the night.
- After staying in the cold, the drink will acquire transparency and more saturated color.
- Choose a ceramic container, preferably a ceramic one, it cools the compote longer. In the absence of it, you can use a stainless steel pan.
The drink is considered dietary.The caloric content of 100 ml of standard sugar-free compote is 60 kcal.When adding sugar or honey, the caloric content increases.It also varies depending on some additional components: berries, dried apricots, raisins, etc.
The classic recipe compote of dried fruit
For the drink according to the classic recipe, the uniform composition of the dry product is used. It includes apples (regardless of variety), pears, possibly plums. This mixture can be bought in the store or dry yourself.
- Sugar 175 g (optional);
- A mixture of fruit 0.5-0.6 kg.
- From the liquid and sugar cook syrup.
- On 0,5-0,6 kg of the basic structure of dried fruit 2 liters (3 liters) of liquid are taken. The amount of liquid can be varied for the desired concentration.
- Wash the fruit twice.
- Soak and stand for an hour. Rinse.
- Boil for half an hour.
- Wrap a blanket over the pan and leave for six hours.
Proper compote of dried fruit for a child
Children of different ages adore compotes. How not to pamper your baby with a useful product. But given the number of years of the child, the composition of the mixture must be changed so that drinking will bring more benefits than harm.
Breastfed babies, after the introduction of complementary foods, also need compote of dried fruits.Initially, cook at home exclusively from apples.
- Take 25 g of dried slices per 200 ml of liquid.
- Dry apples must be of reliable quality.
- Rinse thoroughly twice.
- Boil for half an hour.
- Insist five (six) hours.
Before you enter the compote, be sure to consult a pediatrician. Do not add sugar to the drink. As the child grows up, you can add other components, but you need to know their effect on the body: pear - it is strong, prunes - gently weak, and berries can cause allergic reactions. Compote it is desirable to cook fresh daily.
Such children can enjoy compote after three months. It increases the amount of iron in the blood, fills the body with microelements, vitamins. Cooked prunes help to normalize the functioning of the digestive system and eliminate constipation. But first, prepare the classic version of apples, give 10-15 ml per day.
Children older than one year
With kids older than a year is a little easier. They have matured, the work of the digestive tract has normalized, the body has become stronger.A delicious compote with healthy qualities will not leave them indifferent. The child can already vary the apples, adding new ingredients. 2-3 liters of water is added to 0.5-0.6 kg of mass.
- Fruits are taken in an arbitrary variation based on a total weight of 0.5-0.6 kg.
- Wash twice, soak in liquid.
- Drain, put in a saucepan, fill with the right amount of water.
- Cooking time half an hour. For a couple of minutes before the end of cooking, pour the raisins.
As the child grows, in the absence of a food allergic reaction, dried apricots and berries can be gradually added. Enter gradually, so as not to miss an allergy or digestive problem.
Recipe in a multivariate for nursing mothers
For women who have babies, compote will serve as a source of replenishment and necessary vitamins. Baby gets everything you need through breast milk. Substances present in the dried fruit will help to restore the maternal organism, especially in terms of increasing hemoglobin. Compote will provide increased lactation, fill up the lack of potassium and calcium.Dates increase lactation, it plays an important role in the lack of milk. Rosehip replenishes the body with vitamin C. When choosing ingredients, pay special attention to the components: exclude those that can provoke an unwanted reaction in the infant.
The advantage of cooking in a slow cooker is the maximum preservation of vitamins with the lid tightly closed. There is no need to wrap to insist. There are instances of kitchen appliances with the "compote" mode. In other models use - “boil” or “stew”. Cooking time 1 hour. Variants of proportions change at will.
- Wash the ingredients several times.
- Put in a bowl, except dates, raisins and prunes.
- Ten minutes before the end of the regime, add prunes, dates and raisins.
Dietary compote without sugar
Sugar-free compote will be sweet, but dietary, because dried fruit rich in fructose will provide flavor. Water 0.5-0.6 kg of the fruit mixture, you need two to three liters.
- Blend the mixture, wash twice, leave to soak for an hour.
- Drain the liquid.
- Boil for half an hour.
- Cover and stand for six hours.
Given the individual characteristics of the body, taste preferences and contraindications, the composition of ingredients can be varied. If desired, the use of honey is allowed, but enter it into the finished compote only after cooling.
Benefit and harm of compote from dried fruits
Welter is used not only for prevention, but also as an additional tool in the treatment of certain diseases. In addition to the main fruits, you can add strawberries, chokeberry, raspberries, dates, blueberries, prunes, lingonberries, dogwood, dried apricots, raisins, peaches, pineapple, blackberries, figs. Compote is useful for any components, but each new component brings its own peculiarity and taste.
- Pearpossesses the fixing action. If there is an upset stomach, compote will be a great addition to treatment.
- (dried apricot),prunes- has a laxative effect on the intestines, normalizes the processes of digestion.
- With anemiadried apricotsandapricotcompensate for the lack of iron.
- With colds and increased temperature in the body formed acetone.Rosehipnot only replenish the body with vitamin C, but also help reduce its level.
- has anti-stress properties, contributes to raising mood. Rich in potassium. A huge amount of boron has a preventive effect in osteoporosis.
- Plumpromotes cleansing of the blood and removal of toxins from the body.
- The work of the liver and kidneys is positively influenced by the classic set ofapples. The drink helps to remove toxins, purifies blood, alkalizes the body, provided that it is cooked without sugar.
- Figscontributes to the normalization of thyroid function, stabilization of total hormonal levels.
- A significant positive effect on the visual analyzer hasblueberries.
- Drieda pineapplewonderfully suitable for diet compote options.
Who can and cannot drink compote
So many useful properties! Nevertheless, it is necessary to remember and some negative aspects when using the drink.
- If there is a tendency to allergies, the components of the mixture must be selected more carefully.
- Due to the presence of sugar, should be excluded from the diet of diabetics.
- Compote made of low-quality mixture treated with chemicals will be harmful.
For a long period of time, some tricks of preparation have been developed that will help make the drink as tasty as possible and, importantly, useful.
- It is recommended to put pears and apples at the beginning of cooking. Then the rest of the ingredients: wild rose, cherry, chokeberry, prunes, apricots, dogwood. A raisin is poured almost before the end of cooking.
- Try adding smoked plums, of course, in the absence of contraindications. The compote will become piquant and unique.
- If honey is added to a prescription, put it strictly after it has cooled. In hot compote, it will lose vitamins, which are destroyed at high temperatures.
Cook, experiment - with any set of fruit, a brew will be useful and will delight relatives and friends. Do not regret to spend your free time in the kitchen and, perhaps, you will become the author of the next culinary masterpiece.
This cake will appeal to even those who do not like cottage cheese Always manages to glory
What to do with children in kindergarten - study the life of a plant
What can not be posted on the web Consult a lawyer
How to cook pancakes from the liver - delicious recipes
How to extend the battery charge time on the phone - simple tricks and secrets