How to close the banks?
It is summer time blanks, when the hostess, who decided to please their loved ones home conservation in the winter frost, should not sit idle. Each housewife has her own plans, each decides what kind of preservation to stock and what recipes to use. However, things may not go quite smoothly if you do not know how to close the banks with preservation and how to prepare them for this. Consider a general algorithm that does not depend on the type of conservation.
- Sterilization of glass jars is usually steamed. A cleanly washed jar is placed face down in a container of boiling water. For this purpose, kettles, steamer-pans, special lids with cut-outs under the throat of cans, put on a regular pan, are used. Experience shows that a three-liter jar is sterilized for 25-30 minutes, a liter - 15-20 minutes. Sterilized jars put on a sheet of paper or a clean towel neck down.
- The covers, both metal and plastic, are sterilized in boiling water for 15–20 minutes.
- Preservation fits into the jar tightly, whole vegetables and fruits should be covered with marinade. The less air left in the can, the better.
- Re-sterilization is carried out: canned jars are boiled in a container with water, which closes them “by the shoulders” depending on the recipe.
- Plastic caps are put on the jars when hot, so they sit tight.
- Threaded caps are screwed tight.
- Conventional covers are rolled using special machines.
Body care - how to make skin smooth
Cake for March 8 do-it-yourself for Mom - holiday recipes with step by step photos. Beautiful cakes of mastic and cream in honor of March 8
There are more microbes in the mattress than you think: here are 6 ways to clean it
Top 10 luxury actresses with imperfect looks
Recipes of Azerbaijani cuisine: Buglama