How can soda be used in the household?
Baking soda is probably in the arsenal of every self-respecting hostess. But they use it all for different purposes. Below you will learn all the ways to use soda in the household.
How to use soda?
Soda is a real wand, which can come to help in almost any situation. There are several spheres of application, and it is worth dwelling on each of them.
Application in the kitchen
Many baking soda are used in cooking.
We offer several ways:
- Soda is a natural baking powder. It is often added to pastries to give the finished product airiness and fluffiness, which is achieved by the release of carbon dioxide. And in order to achieve the maximum effect, the powder must first be quenched with vinegar or boiling water.
- You can make lemonade from soda. In a glass of water, dissolve ¼ teaspoon of citric acid (or 3-5 tablespoons of natural lemon juice), ½ teaspoon of soda, and 2 teaspoons of sugar.All actively and thoroughly mix and drink.
- With the help of soda you can clean any products from contamination.
- If you do not like the smell of fish, then before cooking, wipe it with a weak soda solution.
- Soda will help to neutralize the acid in the dish.
- Soda can be added to meat dishes, it will make them more juicy and eliminate rigidity.
- Cooking legumes can be sped up by adding a little soda during cooking.
- If you add a little soda in porridge, it will not burn to the bottom of the pan.
- To keep the milk from souring for a long time, add a pinch of soda to it when cooking.
Especially popular is the use of baking soda for cleaning the premises.
The most popular ways:
- If you find an old stain on your clothes, tablecloth or carpet, try applying soda pulp directly to the dirt. Leave it for half an hour, and then wash or clean the thing in the usual way. You can also add a teaspoon of soda before washing to regular laundry detergent to enhance its effect.
- Soda copes with mold. If you find a fungal plaque on any surface, then remove it with a damp sponge, richly sprinkled with baking soda.Repeat treatment for prophylaxis.
- Soda is used by many for cleaning a variety of objects and surfaces: pots, pans, tiles, dishes, silver spoons, cans, sinks, toilets, bathtubs and so on. Such a tool cope not only with the pollution of any complexity, ranging from residues of food and fat and ending with carbon deposits, but also with rust. If you want to clean the surface, then treat it with a damp sponge sprinkled with soda. If the pollution is strong, then apply soda gruel on it, leave it for a few hours, and then clean it.
- If sink sinks in the bathroom or in the toilet, then pour a glass of soda into it and leave it overnight. Sutra just rinse with hot water and forget about the problem.
- If even after cleaning the room there is an unpleasant smell, then soda will help to cope with it. Just place the powder containers in several places and leave them for a couple of days. If the "flavor" appeared in the closet or in the refrigerator, then put the container inside on the shelves.
- To quickly clean the carpet, you can spray onto its surface a solution of soda (2-3 tablespoons per glass of water), wait half an hour, and then simply remove the impurities with a vacuum cleaner.
- If you have a private house, and the territory has a swimming pool, then surely you have encountered such a problem as water blooming. So, to avoid this, regularly add soda to the water.
Surprisingly, soda is used even in cosmetology.
Some folk remedies and methods of use:
- With this tool you can whiten your teeth and get rid of unpleasant smell in the mouth. Simply add a pinch of soda in a portion of toothpaste or sprinkle the powder on a moistened toothbrush and perform a regular cleaning. But you should not carry out such a procedure more than once or twice a day and for more than two weeks (one month break is required).
- To get rid of excessive sweating of the legs and armpits and unpleasant smell, you can use soda. Simply powder the sweating areas with powder and remove the leftovers after a few minutes.
- Use soda powder as a scrub to cleanse the skin and get rid of blackheads. Moisten your palms, take a small amount of soda and massage your face, and then wash with warm water.
- Soda bath will help you lose weight.
- If your hair is very dirty or stained after visiting the pool, then instead of shampoo, use regular baking soda to wash it.
Baking soda is widely used in medicine, and some consider it a real panacea. In fact, such a tool is not always effective and useful, but in some cases it is indeed appropriate.
- Soda copes with heartburn, as it neutralizes the acidity of gastric juice. Just dissolve a teaspoon in a glass of warm water and drink everything. In just a couple of minutes, the discomfort will disappear.
- Soda helps with certain skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and others. You can make lotions from gruel (in this case, the soda is diluted with water to form a thick mass) or soda bath (a packet of soda in a completely filled bathtub with water). But the impact should not exceed 15-20 minutes.
- A sore throat will help eliminate gargling with a soda solution (2 teaspoons per glass of water).
- To cope with the cough, you can use a proven tool. In a glass of milk, dissolve a teaspoon of soda, take the remedy for the night.
- This tool helps with any poisoning. You need to drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of soda and try to induce vomiting.
- Soda will relieve inflammation in diseases of the oral cavity and gums, such as stomatitis, periodontitis, and others.
- Soda solution will help with rocking.
- Inhalations with soda will help to withdraw phlegm and get rid of copious discharge from the nose.
- This tool helps to eliminate fluid from the body and prevents the appearance of edema.
- When burning after an insect bite will also help soda. Simply wipe the affected area with soda solution.
- Soda is effective for hypertension and even arrhythmias. During the attack, you need to drink a spoonful of powder with water.
And although the benefits of soda in some cases are really invaluable, remember that there are contraindications! These include: kidney disease, skin or mucous membrane damage (with external use), pregnancy and lactation, children under 5-6 years of age.
Several other uses:
- Soda powder quickly extinguishes the fire.
- Prepare the soda gruel and use it instead of the putty to seal the cracks.
- To remove traces of colored chalk from the board, treat the surface with a soda solution.
- Soda can clean the animal's hair and remove the cat's marks.
Use soda and save your family budget!
Black Mirror, Darkness and 5 more cool TV series of December
Where do wide pores come from and what to do with them
Can an unmarried girl baptize children
Back quiver for arrows
Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling in the musical La La Land
Nativity of the Virgin of 2017 - the history of a bright holiday, omens, rituals, rituals and congratulations in verse, prose and pictures
Paper model of the tank VK 1602 Leopard