Fried milk - yummy extraordinary!
Have you ever tried to fry milk? If not, then definitely it's time to try. This ancient Spanish dessert for children has long won the hearts of many lovers of sweets.
- milk - 0.5 l
- Butter - 150 g
- flour - 300 g
- sugar - 150 g
- eggs - 3 pieces
- bread crumbs - 250 g
- vegetable oil
- some cinnamon powder
- lemon peel
1. Put the butter on the fire. At this time, separate the whites from the yolks. Add 200 g of flour to the melted butter, stirring constantly with a whisk.
2. Add sugar, lemon rind, cinnamon and milk and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
3. Whisk the egg yolks.
4. Grease a large dish with vegetable oil and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Put the finished cream in the dish and send in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
5. Remove the cream from the refrigerator and cut it into squares as quickly as possible, until the cream melts.
6. Roll each slice in flour, protein, and then in breadcrumbs.
7Fry the pieces in hot oil for a couple of minutes. You can serve fried milk with jam or sweet sauce.
How to send free sms from computer
Named the most popular products in Russia
What wallpaper is best for bedroom
When will include heating in Saratov in 2015
Bouquet of candy in a bag with paper PIES
Junkers Ju-86 paper bomber model