Homemade pizza dough, like in a real pizza restaurant? Easily!
Many housewives believe that it is impossible to cook Italian pizza in their own kitchen. However, it is not. One of the main secrets of this delicious pizza is the right dough, and you can experiment with the filling. This pizza, as in Italy, is made on a very thin dough and baked at high temperature.
- water - 250 g
- flour - 500 gr
- sugar - 0,5 tsp.
- salt - 0,5 tsp.
- yeast - 7 gr
- olive oil - 20 ml
1. Add yeast to warm water and mix well. Add sugar with salt and olive oil. Stir and hold for 15 minutes.
2. After that, prepare the flour, make a hole in the center and pour the resulting yeast mixture.
3. Knead the dough. If the dough turns a little sticky, add some flour.
4. Divide the dough into 3 pieces (three pieces will make three pizzas), cover with a towel and put in heat for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes, remove the dough, roll out and put the filling.
How to write a letter to Santa Claus, mailing address
The most famous culinary bloggers in the world
22 uses of lemon
5 Volt and 12 Volt Home Generator
Winter crafts with your own hands: snowflake scrapbooking, how to make step by step
Printing on canvas, curtains and more
Restarting Relationships: Will Marriage Save?