Dandelion jam and honey with citric acid is a step-by-step recipe with a photo from Alla Kovalchuk. How to use dandelion jam and honey - the benefits and harm
Thick honey and fragrant dandelion jam recipes with step by step photos suggest cooking in different ways. For example, the famous cook and TV show participant Alla Kovalchuk advises not to put the product in hot jars, but to let it stand and only then cork the lids. Other options recommend boiling the flowers separately and only in the second stage to combine them with sugar syrup. All methods are interesting in their own way and make it possible to make at home a very tasty, healthy and beautiful natural delicacy.Choose the best and spoil your relatives with an exotic, exquisite and bright golden dessert.
How to use jam and honey from dandelions - the benefits and harms of homemade
Honey and dandelion jam are simple and tasty pieces that can be made at home with little or no effort. In addition to the original and unusual taste qualities, these delicacies have a pronounced benefit, contain many essential substances for a person and affect the body in the most beneficial way.
The mineral composition of the dessert is rich and diverse. Dandelions in quite a lot contain:
- phosphorusconducive to the growth and proper development of teeth and bones;
- potassium, ensuring the full functioning of the heart and active vital activity of soft tissues, muscles and blood vessels;
- calciumnecessary to strengthen bone mass;
- ironstimulating active hemoglobin production;
- zincresponsible for the renewal processes in the body;
- manganese, taking an active part in the development of cells.
In addition to these elements, the composition of the jam includes a lot of valuable vitamins, beta-carotene, tocopherol and active antioxidants that contribute to the rapid elimination of toxins and harmful substances from the body.As a concomitant remedy, treat is used to prevent oncology and to combat jaundice, hypertension, and anemia.
Home sweet preparation helps reduce acidity with some types of gastritis, eliminates colds, fights primary symptoms of bronchitis, neutralizes stress and irritability, improves the functioning of the nervous system and exerts a mild choleretic effect.
Jam made from dandelions does not belong to allergenic products, however, it should be consumed within reasonable limits. With a sharp exacerbation of gastritis, stones in the gallbladder, stagnation of the cholagogic pathways, a tendency to nausea, diarrhea and vomiting from the golden dessert, at least for the time of crisis it is better to completely abandon it.
How to make dandelion jam with citric acid - an easy step by step recipe with photos
Easy and affordable step-by-step recipe with photos will teach everyone how to cook the tender and fragrant dandelion jam correctly. The composition includes some amount of citric acid. Due to this component, the taste gets brighter, more saturated notes.The flowers are first boiled in pure water and give them up to half a day, for infusion and only then add the other components and bring to a low heat until ready. This procedure allows to achieve a more dense and thick, almost honey consistency.
Ingredients for the recipe of dandelion jam with the addition of citric acid
- dandelion flowers - 450 pcs
- sugar - 1.5 kg
- water - 1.8 l
- citric acid - 1 tsp
Step by step instructions on how to make jam with dandelions and citric acid
- Freshly dandelion flowers are very good to wash in cool running water and fold to a kitchen sieve to drain excess moisture. Then put it in a deep saucepan.
- Pour the inflorescence with water at room temperature and bring to a boil over medium heat. When the liquid begins to bubble rapidly, reduce heating to a minimum and boil for 40 to 60 minutes without covering with a lid. Regularly stir to prevent the flowers from sticking to the bottom.
- Then remove it from the stove, cover it with gauze or kitchen towel and leave the cake mix in a dry place for 7-12 hours, protected from sun. When the composition is well infused, remove the flowers from it, add all the sugar, citric acid and mix thoroughly.Send the workpiece to the stove and cook on low heat for 30 to 45 minutes, until the mass begins to thicken.
- In hot form, arrange in sterile jars, roll up with metal lids, turn upside down, wrap in a blanket or bath towel and do not touch until completely cooled. Store in the cellar.
Delicious dandelion jam - recipe from Alla Kovalchuk
Alla Kovalchuk - one of the most famous participants of the third season of the culinary project "Master Chef" and the winner of the show "Culinary Dynasty". Her recipes are incredibly popular with housewives because of their availability and simplicity. Alla cooks dandelion preserves in the classical way, however, does not spread it in jars hot, but allows it to infuse for 10 hours and only then corks the lids. In her opinion, this method makes the syrup more concentrated, rich, bright and unsurpassedly aromatic.
Necessary ingredients for delicious dandelion jam according to Alla Kovalchuk's recipe
- dandelions - 300 g
- lemon - 2 pieces
- granulated sugar - 2 kg
- water - 2 tablespoons
Step-by-step instructions on how to make dandelion jam using the method of Alla Kovalchuk
- Inflorescences of dandelions to sort out, leaving only completely blossoming flowers without errors and a hint of wilting. Wash thoroughly in running water, put on a clean kitchen towel and leave to dry completely.
- Rinse the lemons, wipe dry and cut off the zest. From the pulp into a separate small vessel squeeze out the juice, and grate the zest on a fine grater.
- Sugar pour into a ceramic bowl, pour water at room temperature, add freshly squeezed lemon juice, zest and mix well, so that the sugar crystals are dissolved in the liquid.
- Dandelion flowers folded in an enamel pan and pour the sugar-lemon syrup. Put the container on the stove, make a medium heat and warm it up, stirring regularly with a wooden spoon until the mass boils.
- When the surface starts to bubble heavily, reduce heat and cook for at least 15 minutes. Then remove from heat, cover with gauze and send to a dry, cool place, protected from direct sunlight, for 10 hours.
- On the expiry of the allotted time, strain the syrup twice through a kitchen sieve, put it into sterilized jars,cork screw caps and send for storage before winter in the pantry or cellar.
How to make healthy and delicious dandelion honey - a step by step recipe with photos
From fresh dandelion flowers you can make not only jam, but also very healthy thick honey. The process of cooking this delicacy is quite laborious, as it is necessary to achieve a denser consistency. For this, the sugar-dandelion mass is boiled twice: the first time within 2 hours and the second time another 1 hour. During this time, the maximum amount of water is evaporated and the structure of the dessert acquires the necessary thickness and fluidity.
Essential ingredients for homemade dandelion honey recipe
- dandelion flowers - 200 pcs
- lemon - 2 pieces
- cane sugar - 1 kg
- water - ½ l
Step by step instructions on how to make dandelion honey at home
- Dandelion flowers should be washed in cool water, discarded in a colander and wait for excess moisture to drain. Then put in an enamel pan, boil on medium heat for 2 hours, cover with a clean kitchen towel and leave overnight in a dry, dark place.
- In the morning several times to drain the cake through cheesecloth, pour the entire amount of sugar, pour the juice, squeezed out of lemon, and cook on low heat for at least 2 hours. Constantly stir so that the sugar crystals dissolve faster in the liquid.
- When the mass begins to thicken, remove from heat and let stand for about 4-5 hours.
- In the evening, put the honey back on the stove, bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, reduce the warm-up level to a minimum and cook for another 1 hour. The output should be a very thick, dense, flowing mass of golden color.
- Hot pour into sterile containers, cork with lids and cool naturally. Store in a cool, dry place where direct sunlight does not penetrate.
How to install games on samsung
These are jokes about meetings in a minibus: killer jokes about public transport
What to do if plastic windows sweat a lot
Design plot of a country house 10 acres
How to rid the mattress of stains and unpleasant smell
Congratulations and pictures of Mother'
How to get rid of a hangover and nausea at home