Chocolate tortilla with vanilla ice cream. Dessert that melts in your mouth!
The Italian tortilla is named after an Italian chef named Giuseppe Tartini, who invented this cupcake for his mother for his birthday. He wanted this holiday to be grandiose, and for a long time he was looking for a way to surprise all the guests. I must say, he definitely managed it!
- black chocolate (70%) - 100 g;
- butter - 100 g;
- eggs - 2 pcs .;
- yolks - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- flour 2 ½ tbsp. l. (65g);
- vanilla ice cream;
- strawberry topping.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Melt chocolate and butter, mix in one bowl.
- Mix eggs, egg yolks and sugar with a mixer for 6–8 minutes to obtain a creamy consistency. Add a mixture of melted chocolate and butter to the eggs.
- Continuing with a mixer, gradually add flour.
- Molds for baking grease with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Mix to pour in forms. Bake for 8–10 minutes.
- Remove the tortillas from the oven, carefully put on a plate. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, pour over strawberry topping.
How to improve memory and attention in adults - drugs, exercises, methods
Create a cozy play house for children
How to open a notary office
Test: What is your mathematical IQ
Paper Bear (bulk toy)
How to make a lampshade with your own hands