Cake for March 8 do-it-yourself for Mom - holiday recipes with step by step photos. Beautiful cakes of mastic and cream in honor of March 8
Have not decided which cake to make on March 8? Then our selection of new recipes with photos and step-by-step instructions is just for you. It has very simple cooking options that even a teenager can cope with when he decides to please his mother with a culinary masterpiece created with his own hands. Experienced cooks will undoubtedly be interested in the recipe for a beautiful festive cake made from dough, cream and fashionable sweet mastic. And fans of the good old classics will not disregard the delicious cake “Queen”, which was baked by the heroine Larisa Udovichenko in the famous lyrical comedy “March 8”. Explore our ideas, indulge in a festive atmosphere and delight your loved ones with luxurious homemade delicacies.
Cake for March 8 with their own hands - a simple recipe with photos
This simple recipe with step-by-step photos will tell you how quickly and effortlessly to make a beautiful cake at home with your own hands on March 8. The dough made from these components turns out to be soft and fluffy, and the cream of condensed milk and sour cream gives the delicacy a special sweetness and juiciness. You can decorate the cake not only as indicated in the recipe. Large flat and flat surface allows fantasy to roam. Festive inscriptions, flowers made of sugar or marmalade, all sorts of figurines and cream patterns would be appropriate. Well, if there is no time for such delights, decorate the top with colored sprinkles, coconut or chocolate chips and serve the cake on the table.
Ingredients to the recipe for a simple handmade cake for March 8
For the test
- granulated sugar - 220 g
- eggs - 2 pieces
- Butter - 120 g
- milk - 100 ml
- wheat flour - 200 g
- baking powder - 2 tsp
- salt - 1/3 tsp
- condensed milk - ½ can
- sour cream 20% - 300 g
- Vanillin - 1 bag
Step-by-step instructions on how to make a simple and tasty cake in honor of March 8 at home.
- Remove the butter from the refrigerator and leave it on the kitchen table for a while to make it soft.Then put it in a deep ceramic bowl, combine with sugar and grind with a mixer until complete homogeneity.
- Then add salt, vanilla, eggs and again very well beat.
- Mix the flour with baking powder, sow twice through a kitchen sieve and in small portions enter into the egg-oil mass.
- When the dough acquires a smooth, uniform consistency, pour the milk of room temperature with a thin trickle and mix thoroughly.
- Form the baking grease, lightly sprinkle with flour, pour the dough and send to the oven, preheated to 180 ° C for 25-30 minutes.
- When the cake is baked, remove and cool slightly.
- For cream in one deep container place sour cream, condensed milk, vanilla and beat well.
- Use a sharp long knife to cut the cooled cake in two halves. One to put aside, and the second plentifully to impregnate with a cream.
- Cover the second part, coat the sides and top with cream and put them in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to freeze the cream. Then take out, sprinkle with colored sprinkles and serve the cake to the table.
Beautiful cake for March 8 from mastic - photos and recipe step by step
If you want to impress your relatives, friends and relatives, bake on March 8 a beautiful cake made of mastic according to our recipe with a photo.The delicacy will turn out incredibly tasty, tender and juicy, and the breathtaking appearance will instantly attract the attention of guests gathered around the table.
Necessary ingredients for a festive cake with mastic
For the test
- wheat flour - 1 tbsp
- soda - ½ tsp
- sugar - ¾ st
- salt - 1/3 tsp
- eggs - 6 pcs
- vanillin - ¼ tsp
- condensed milk - 2 b
- butter - 2 packs
- apricots - 4 pcs
- Kiwi - 1 piece
- banana - 1 pc
For milk mastic
- powdered milk - 1 tbsp
- icing sugar - 1 st
- food dye confectionery
- evaporated milk - 6 tbsp
For sugar mastic
- sweet Marshmallow - 200 g
- icing sugar - 1.5 St
- food coloring
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe for a beautiful mastic cake in honor of March 8
- Beat eggs and sugar using a mixer until frothy, then pour soda in and continue beating for another 2-3 minutes so that the mass has gained the necessary fluffiness.
- Combine the flour with vanilla, sift through the kitchen sieve and add to the egg mass in small portions, gently stir the dough with a silicone spatula.
- Heat-resistant form grease small, at the bottom pour the batter and send to the oven, preheated to 180 ° C.Bake for 40 minutes. Then remove from the mold, put on a plate and allow to cool well.
- For cream condensed milk with a softened butter, carefully grind to the consistency of homemade sour cream, and then beat with a mixer in a light foam.
- Fruits thoroughly wash, dry and chop.
- Cooled sponge cake with a sharp knife cut into three cake layers.
- Coriander-base is abundantly lubricated with a cream of condensed milk, and on top of a layer of apricots. Cover with a second crust, lightly crush hands, grease with cream and add bananas and kiwi.
- Cover the cake with the third crust, gently crush, and top and sides of the plentiful cover with the remaining cream. Send a treat in the fridge overnight so that all the ingredients are well soaked.
- For sugar mastic sweetness "Marshmellow" melt in a water bath, pour in powdered sugar, add a color-appropriate food color and carefully knead the mastic. At the exit, it should acquire a plastic, soft consistency and not stick to hands.
- For milk mastic, powdered sugar, condensed milk and powdered milk are combined together and very well kneaded.
- Remove the cooled sponge cake from the refrigerator, carefully level the creamy surface with a kitchen knife and keep it in the refrigerator for another half hour.
- Then sprinkle the sugar on the table and roll out the milk mastic with a rolling pin to a suitable thickness. The finished layer is wound on a rolling pin, carefully transferred to a cake and put on a cream top. Very gently press with your hands, and cut off the excess edges with a sharp knife.
- Make flowers, letters and numbers from milky mastic, and then decorate a cake with them.
- Shake off any excess icing sugar from the paste and, using a silicone brush, coat the surface with cold water to make it shiny.
Cake on March 8, mother's own hands at home - a delicious recipe
You can congratulate your beloved mummy on March 8 not only with a beautiful card and a bouquet of spring flowers, but also with a very tasty, delicious cake made at home with your own hands. Even a teenager can easily cope with cooking, because, according to the recipe, baking dough is not required. Any mother will be delighted with a sincere and sweet gift and on March 8, the holiday will remain in her memory as one of the best days of the year.
Ingredients to a homemade cake for the beloved mother
For the basics
- shortbread cookies - 800 g
- walnuts - 200 g
For cream №1
- sugar - 200 g
- water - 240 ml
- cocoa - 60 g
- butter - 150 g
- vanilla sugar - 1 bag
For cream №2
- cream 35% - 120 ml
- dark black chocolate - 120 g
- walnuts - 150 g
Step-by-step instruction on the recipe for a delicious cake for mom on a holiday on March 8
- Hands break the cookies into small pieces of different shapes. Chop the nuts with a knife, dry a little in a skillet and combine with the cookies.
- For cream No. 1 enamel saucepan pour sugar and cocoa, mix and gently in small portions to introduce water. Continuing stirring, add butter, put on medium heat, bring to a boil and boil for 5-7 minutes. Remove the container from the stove, add vanilla sugar and leave the cream on the kitchen table to cool to room temperature.
- Pour cream over the nuts and mix very well.
- Split the form of a suitable size to cover the food parchment. Put the received mass into it, level the surface and send it in the fridge for 2-3 hours so that the workpiece is well frozen.
- For cream No. 2, the cream is warmed well on fire, but do not bring it to a boil. Pour into a container where there is dark chocolate, leave for 2-3 minutes, and then quickly stir into a homogeneous mass.
- Pour the hot cream No. 2 onto the surface of the cake, smooth with a spatula and again put in the refrigerator until it solidifies. Usually it takes about 4-5 hours.
- After the expiration of time, take out the cake, decorate it with halves of walnuts and offer it to your beloved mother.
Delicious cake "Queen" from the movie "March 8" - a recipe for making cake and cream
The film "March 8" with Larisa Udovichenko in the title role is very fond of viewers immediately from the first show. But, in addition to the plot, he drew attention also with an unusual cake called "The Queen", which the heroine was preparing in honor of the holiday. Many housewives immediately wanted to know how to make such a luxurious, beautiful cake on March 8 with their own hands. The creators of the painting went to meet the audience and after a while in one of the popular magazines a recipe with a photo was published, detailing how to properly prepare the dough for cakes and cream for the layer. Until today, the recipe has not changed much. The only thing some cooks do is add modern decorations - flowers or figurines made of mastic. This gives the delicacy originality, but does not affect the taste.The cake remains exactly the same as our mothers baked it 16 years ago, when the film "March 8" just came out on the screens.
Ingredients for the festive cake "Queen" from the movie "March 8"
For cake layers
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- eggs - 4 pieces
- sugar - 200 g
- walnuts - ½ st
- wheat flour of the highest grade - 2 tablespoons
- honey - 2 tbsp
- soda - 1 tsp
- Vanillin - 1 bag
- colored sugar topping - 1 sachet
For cream №1
- butter - 200 g
- walnuts - 1 tbsp
- condensed milk - 1 b
For cream №2
- icing sugar - 1 st
- milk - 150 ml
- sour cream - 50 g
- crushed walnuts - ½ tablespoon
Step-by-step instruction for the recipe for the "Queen" cake from the movie "March 8"
- For the dough, combine eggs with sugar and whip into a fluffy foam.
- Add honey, vegetable oil and mix very well.
- Sift the flour through a kitchen sieve and add to the other ingredients along with the soda and vanilla. It is very good to stir and make sure that there are no clots and lumps in the dough.
- Divide the dough into three equal parts and bake each separately in a heat-resistant form lined with baking paper. Cook for 15-17 minutes at 180 ° C.
- For cream No. 1, chop the walnuts and combine with condensed milk and softened butter.Beat well with a mixer.
- Proceed to the formation of the cake. Cover the first cake generously with cream No. 1, cover with the second cake, sandwich again with the cream and cover with the third cake.
- For cream No. 2, sugar powder, milk, sour cream and crushed walnuts beat very well. Then this mass plentifully lubricate the sides and top of the cake. Sprinkle treats with colored sugar and sprinkle the cake in the fridge for 12 hours. Then serve to the festive table along with hot drinks.
8 most fashionable ways to wear a down jacket
Delicious millet porridge in a slow cooker: 5 step-by-step recipes with photos
In the power of the elements and another 5 class premieres of the week
In a remake of Ocean'
19 wonderful beds and bedrooms for large families and tiny spaces
Named the most popular products in Russia
Citizenship in the questionnaire