Buckwheat mushroom patties
Fresh champignons100 gramsBuckwheat1 stackStarch1 tbsp.Leek2 piecesTomato Paste2-3 tablespoonsFlour (wholegrain or oatmeal)1 tbsp.DillParsleyPepper
- Preparation time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:20 minutes
- Boil mushrooms (fresh champignons boil for about 5 minutes)
- On the resulting broth cook viscous buckwheat porridge.
- Prepared mushrooms finely chop or twist in a meat grinder, mix with porridge and greens. For viscosity, put the starch in the mixture.
- Mix well and shape out of the mass patties. Roll them in ground oatmeal and fry on both sides.
- Separately prepare the gravy of toasted onion and tomato paste, browned with flour.
- Before serving, pour over gravy and sprinkle with herbs.
Gluttony to the camera: what is crazy Korean mokpan and what it is eating
What diseases are treated by a physiatrist
How to cure hair ends
How to improve memory and attention in adults - drugs, exercises, methods
How does gastritis develop
What is the best foundation for a wooden log house?
How to write an essay on the novel Fathers and Sons
What dreams of bushes: interpretation of dreams