Basic rules of communication with any people
The ability to communicate is absolutely accurate in everyday life. Find out how to do it correctly, so as not to get into unpleasant situations and always feel comfortable with any interlocutor.
So, below are the basic rules of communication with different people:
- Facial expressions. Facial expression plays a very important role, as it is able to give a person a mood and his attitude towards his opponent. Firstly, relax the muscles of the face, as the tension will immediately “read” and put the interlocutor in an awkward position. Secondly, learn to control facial expressions, as some facial gestures can cause disgust. Thirdly, smile more, it will arrange your opponent. But it is important to smile sincerely and openly, as the simulated "grin" will immediately be exposed.
- Show interest. If the interlocutor understands that he is not interested in you, then normal communication will definitely not work. So be sure to be interested in what you are told.Ask relevant questions in the course of the conversation, look your opponent in the eye.
- Do not interrupt! It is annoying and out of the rut of many.
- Learn to cheer and praise, but do it sincerely and appropriately. Any interlocutor will certainly appreciate this and see in you a potential friend or a good ally, which will affect the communication in the most favorable way.
- Learn to listen. If the interviewee began the story, then let him quietly complete it, and only then share your experience, give advice and ask questions.
- Do not turn the conversation into an interrogation, it can provoke tension and awkwardness. Of course, you can ask questions, but you should not immediately try to figure out everything that interests you.
- Communication should be based on sincerity, candor and honesty. So do not deceive, do not embellish reality, do not distort the facts, do not try to seem who you are not. First, the interlocutor can simply “see through” you, secondly, if you intend to continue communication, remember that everything secret in any case someday becomes apparent.
- Learn to talk beautifully and competently.But do not try to stand out with the help of abstruse phrases and quotes. Just get rid of the word parasites, clearly formulate your thoughts, in any case do not use swear words and jargon. Otherwise, the opinion of the interlocutor about you will not be the best.
- Think first, then speak. Accidentally thrown a phrase can greatly offend and hurt or make your opponent blush. So it is better to think about the answers. But do not think about each word for too long, then the conversation can drag on and become boring. In addition, such communication may bring your opponent to the idea that you are insincere.
- Respect the interlocutor's opinion. Even if it does not coincide with yours or completely contradicts it, remember that any opinion has a right to exist and deserves respect.
- Do not react to provocations. If your opponent literally challenges you, do not immediately lose your temper and respond with rudeness or open discontent. If you are rude or pressured, then clearly, but not rudely express your opinion and inform that you are not going to change it.
- Do not argue. No, this does not mean that you need to immediately take someone else's opinion and even more so agree with it. Defend your point of view, but do it in a civilized way.Do not go to the insults and humiliation. Just argue and certainly listen to the interlocutor.
- Do not criticize. Everyone has the right to make mistakes, and criticizing others is unfair, wrong and stupid. Always try to enter the position of your opponent. And even if his words or actions cause you resentment and other negative emotions, refrain from explicit criticism.
- Do not give advice if you are not asked.
- Be kind. Everyone has flaws, but some can close their eyes. Try to look in the interlocutor for positive features and focus on them.
- Do not continue communication if you do not want it, in this case it will still not be fruitful and enjoyable. But it is better to tell the opponent directly the reasons why you decided to stop the contact.
- Do not try to assert yourself at someone else's expense, it is meaningless and dishonest.
- Learn to say no. Do it clearly and directly, but without offending the other person.
- Try to "catch" the wave of the interlocutor and tune in to it. For example, if he is serious and decisive, then you should not joke all the time. If the opponent, on the contrary, is in a perky mood, support him.
- Try to present any information in a form that is convenient for the opponent. For example, if he doesn’t understand cars, and you need to tell something about the car, then do not go into technical details and do not use complex terms. Simplify and adapt the data.
- Do not splash out your negative emotions on the other person, do not complain and do not hell, many do not like it.
- Relax. Even if you communicate with a person for the first time, remain yourself. In the end, this is not an exam. Yes, and to impress the person you are not, is not worth it.
- Express your emotions. If you restrain them, you may be perceived as a fettered and boring interlocutor.
- Often call a person by name. Yes, as statistics show, almost everyone likes it.
- If you want to ask for something, ask. Do not make hints, they may not understand.
- Watch out for the tone. He should be friendly but sure.
Have a good and pleasant communication!
How to send free sms from computer
Make-up after 40 years
Pros and cons of the New Year in Munich
9 reasons why you should not throw out bags of silica gel
How to become a successful TV presenter
The good news is cats are good for health