20 Minute Chicken Cacciatore - Instant Pot Recipe
20-Minute Chicken Creole
This quick Southern dish contains no added fat and very little added salt in its spicy tomato sauce.
4 medium chicken breast halves
skinned, boned, and cut into 1-inch strips
14 ounce(s) tomatoes, whole, canned
1 cup(s) chili sauce
1 1/2 cup(s) pepper(s), green, bell
1/2 cup(s) celery
1/4 cup(s) onion(s)
2 clove(s) garlic
1 tablespoon basil, fresh
or 1 tsp dried
1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
or 1 tsp dried
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, red, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salsa, mild
1. Spray a deep skillet with a nonstick spray coating. Preheat pan over high heat.
2. Cook chicken in hot skillet, stirring, for three to five minutes, or until no longer pink. Reduce heat.
3. Add tomatoes and their juice, low-sodium chili sauce, green pepper, celery, onion, garlic, basil, parsley, crushed red pepper, and salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
4. Serve over hot cooked rice or whole-wheat pasta.
Video: How to cook creole chicken
Bistecca alla Fiorentina is a simply prepared steak from Italys Tuscany region
How to Treat Mites in Chinchillas
Labia puffing is trending. Sorry what
How to Capture Analog Video
Keep Your Long Hair Loose, And You Will Have More Fun And Pleasure
What You Need to Know About Extroverts
How Shopping Made Time for Mother and Daughter Bonding
3 Ways to Eat Celery
Internet surveillance for ordinary citizens is the norm
All the Looks: Oscar de la Renta’s Ladylike Fall 2013 Collection (With a Hint ofGalliano)
Finance tips for the self-employed
What Is Rue La La and What Can I Buy There