10 most expensive cat breeds in the world
10 most expensive cat breeds
Each cat is beautiful in its own way. However, there are more or less expensive breeds.
The most expensive breeds include:
- Russian blue. From 400 to 2000 dollars. Shorthair, bluish wool with a silver tint. Peace-loving and obedient.
- Serengeti. From 600 to 2000 dollars. Mixture of bengal and oriental. Spotted, like a small peace-loving cheetah.
- Toyger. From 500 to 3000 dollars. A small copy of a tiger. Clever and even intelligent cat.
- American Curl. From 1000 to 3000 dollars. A distinctive feature - ears, wrapped out. May have long or short hair.
- Elf. From 1300 to 3000 dollars. Derived only 10 years ago. The specific appearance makes these cats really look like elves.
- Bengal cat. From 1000 to 4000 dollars. A cross between an Asian leopard and a domestic cat. Despite the similarity with the predator, friendly.
- Safari. From 4,000 to 8,000 dollars.A cross between a wild cat Jorphua and a domestic cat. Externally similar to the predator, has a high level of intelligence.
- Kao-mani. From 7,000 to 10,000 dollars. Cat of kings with multi-colored eyes.
- Chawzi. From 8,000 to 10,000 dollars. A cross between a marsh lynx and an abyssinian cat. Rare breed with a canine character.
- Savannah. From 4,000 to 22,000. Not only the most expensive, but also the largest domestic cat in the world.
The list does not include Himalayan cats, Canadian sphinxes and Scottish folds. They are also quite expensive.
What determines the value of the cat
The cost is influenced by a number of factors:
- Breed. The less it is, the more expensive it is.
- Age. It is much cheaper to buy not a kitten, but an adult cat, incapable of breeding.
- The class. There are three classes - for exhibitions, for breeding and pets. The last most inexpensive.
- Floor. Boys are cheaper.
- Titles The value is influenced by titles obtained by the parents or the kitten itself.
You can not disregard the appearance of the pet, as there are various defects that disqualify the breed and reduce the cost of the individual.
Choosing one of the most expensive breeds of cats in the world, you get a lot of responsibility.It is not enough just to pay for such a pet, you have to buy expensive feed and care products for it. In addition, a lot will have to spend on veterinarians, as pedigreed cats are quite painful. Before buying expensive cat, weigh the pros and cons.
How to choose a coat on the type of figure
Kitsch - 21st century interior style
A test for real scholars you can pass it
How to run a karaoke disc
Thyroid Cancer: Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Why dream of a bath
Exercises to strengthen the abdominal muscles
Why sometimes throws everything and start to live as you want